Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Cali was crazy every house we looked at started at 400k then usually sold mid 600's. Glad I did not buy then!

Got the Edlebrock heads today. And a real nice bare set of 906's Bringing them to Carlisle for Chris.

Got the Edlebrock heads today. And a real nice bare set of 906's Bringing them to Carlisle for Chris.
Thanks Tim. Talk about a quick flip huh? So we should do a Quaker Steak and Lube. I hear they're all over PA and pretty good food

My new motto

IMG_4692.JPG

49.6 acres 1200 sf bungalow
40x80 metal quonset,50x100 hay shed
40x60 barn
24x32 machine shed
16x24 garage.
Would get double and then some today.

Be appreciated 4 on 5 is what I need no way I am buying 13" tires to push this in the yard.
I will look around. There are more wheels and tires there. Just finding something right pattern that holds air. And I think he wants one pair to put on back to drag the Duster out... Although, they already pulled several others that were flat on/in the ground. Probably easier to drag with nothing, than flat tires.

That new law just pertains to new construction in California. Good thing, it will bring up property values. If houses cost more, existing homes will increase in value..

You know I already have 40 solar panels on my place. :BangHead::lol:You forget????
i knew that. I was referring to what CBS evening news said last night, the State passed a law saying that every house in CA must now have a solar panel system on the roof.

So I really need to do a parts inventory this weekend. I've got boxes upon boxes of parts stacking up.

So I really need to do a parts inventory this weekend. I've got boxes upon boxes of parts stacking up.
I did/do as well. After several restos, you collect a lot of spare parts. Been selling, giving things away. Trying at least!!!

I did/do as well. After several restos, you collect a lot of spare parts. Been selling, giving things away. Trying at least!!!
yeah. I still have stuff from my 3 74 chargers, the parts dart I had last year combined with the truck load of parts that came when I bought my dart. I've been giving a lot of the charger stuff away, a lot of the dart stuff as well. Stuff that isn't worth much but isn't junk either.

yeah. I still have stuff from my 3 74 chargers, the parts dart I had last year combined with the truck load of parts that came when I bought my dart. I've been giving a lot of the charger stuff away, a lot of the dart stuff as well. Stuff that isn't worth much but isn't junk either.
I have utilizing my dumpster quite often.

-
Back