Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey if you can get the radio for a few bucks grab it need a cd player in the shop and my tuner sucks just thinking a car radio by the batteries/solar.
there was an old junk radio in trunk, but someone got the one from dash. As long as this thing sat, it was probably cassette anyway.

Good morning...last hours of being with my Mopar buddy Keith, and Kim. We had a great time and several of your names have come up in conversation. I am making a big breakfast, homemade biscuits, bacon, eggs, potatoes. Sure wish vacations could never end.

Yesterday we sailed around the harbor in a schooner, the wind was perfect, the captain and mates said it was exceptionally good sailing...

No rain in the forecast for a couple weeks.
No april showers,nothing in may.
Theres a town that banned filling hot tubs and pools and no watering lawns. They are facing a water shortage.

We have plenty of rain in the forecast for the next week....

But we are having a dwarf shortage....

Yesterday and the day before

IMG_1479.JPG

IMG_1486.JPG

Well....I can say this...I have been present for most of the meets. Around here I am considered a little crazy but around these guys I am out classed. AND I have never had a bad time. My sides hurt for a week or so but never have a bad time.

If you want to appear more calm, hang out with crazy people....

Like hanging out with fat friends so you look skinnier in comparison...

Picking the proper reference/datum is important....

Well....I can say this...I have been present for most of the meets. Around here I am considered a little crazy but around these guys I am out classed. AND I have never had a bad time. My sides hurt for a week or so but never have a bad time.

I've been called crazy before.... :D

More than once.... :rolleyes:

-
Back