Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well....yes. My duties did not change but I am now the Supervisor over the Alcohol and Other Drug department. Been doing it for years but never got the title. Very little money increase.
Congrats you finally get the title you deserve. I was a city employee for 30 years, law enforcement, never got rich but enjoyed what I was doing.

I keep trying to get Hoppy down there. I would like to see the Popmobile run the quarter mile

I'm thinking about going, worth the curiosity to me to see if you guys are actually as crazy in person.:D
Well....I can say this...I have been present for most of the meets. Around here I am considered a little crazy but around these guys I am out classed. AND I have never had a bad time. My sides hurt for a week or so but never have a bad time.

That's me in the bucket....they MADE me get in the bucket...and I thought I was going to die!

IMG_2810.JPG

Well....I can say this...I have been present for most of the meets. Around here I am considered a little crazy but around these guys I am out classed. AND I have never had a bad time. My sides hurt for a week or so but never have a bad time.
Oh I can imagine. I get enjoyment here everyday seeing what they have to say. Its a great group!!

That's Wolfie shouting orders...Hoppy in the drivers seat. Does he look glazed over? Then that worthless attempt of Sanity with the rope!

That's Wolfie shouting orders...Hoppy in the drivers seat. Does he look glazed over? Then that worthless attempt of Sanity with the rope!
HAHA ya that rope with the 110 pound guy doesn't look like it was doing anything, but staying out of the way.

I was the only sober one! I think
You were sober....or thought you were the most sober?? Now we know why your in the bucket. And you trusted Hoppy at the controls...boy you were living on the edge.:p

Well time to roll out. I think I will ride the bike today Have a good day fellers

Morning.
-4 and a high of 14.
Usually by now the mosquitoes are blooming. Not one so far. So the dry weather and occasional freeze is good for the bug population.

Well I woke up early this morning with not much to do. I took the Chrysler IBM build card I had and figured out how to decode it. The fricking print was SO small know now why cars had the broadcast sheet going done the line.

-
Back