Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well Charlie Brown I'm not.
We have a guy on here that's on at least 3 people's ignore list that MORE then fits that description. :drama:
What's comical is that the three of you who claim to have me on ignore can't seem to stop talking about me or slinging insults. So you all must really miss me :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Definitely getting sick of working on the truck seems like everything brake related sucks, prob have to lower the tank and run a new line and it is full 32 gallons!:mob:

Never did acid, but from the little bits I remember... the dreams I had after eating jalapeño Chex mix before bed ...wow :realcrazy: lol

Get all the parts you wanted Keefer?
mostly.. I couldn't get the upper control arms off. bolts are seized in the bushing. Also the plastic filler in rear bumper and metal piece just below the grille.. Just ran out of time on those.

mostly.. I couldn't get the upper control arms off. bolts are seized in the bushing. Also the plastic filler in rear bumper and metal piece just below the grille.. Just ran out of time on those.
Ugh I hate when that happens. I ended up burning the bushings out

Those fillers are a PIA the screws are always rusted in.
Yeh, I didn't even try. bumper was still on...was originally thinking I would take that, but looked like it got caught on right side and had a slight twist and the chrome was only slightly better than mine. I think it s same parts, but 74 and 75 didn't mount bumperettes in same spots. So would have spots from them if moved

Dont you have that trans jack i gave you
Yup, just a PIA might just leave the back alone, all for just changing out the rubber brake lines kicking my ***! Resealed the PS box yesterday just want to get that in and the front of the motor together today.

Ugh I hate when that happens. I ended up burning the bushings out
Yeh. I think I torched mine out. tried a saws all n the bolts. must be hardened, just killed the blades. could probably get in there with an angle grinder and cutoff wheel if I can get at it once more before they scrap it. We are heading to Jersey today for Abby's graduation tomorrow. Earliest I could get back to the car would be late Sun or Mon AM. Also only power for gender s rn cord a couple hundred feet to the house. I need to ask hm f plug was outside. Otherwise they need to be there to get juice

Got the steering colum sold on the cuda the coupler is killing me to get off the box, prob need a torch on it.

Hey if you can get the radio for a few bucks grab it need a cd player in the shop and my tuner sucks just thinking a car radio by the batteries/solar.

5D69E9D4-1A6C-406E-907E-78A98B908880.jpeg
Good morning, Happy Friday!!
Did someone say, Charlie Brown? Lol

-
Back