Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Oh wait... that's small pattern? These are large anyway. Did any other mfg fit those? Not many mopar wheels there...
5X4 is the small pattern, unique to the A body Mopars.

Yep and I think you will find those wheels you thought were ralley wheels Keith are from a Ford Ranger. I had a set very similar on my Ranger.

Anybody need a fender? Not sure what years it is correct for. Neighbor wants to sell this one. One rust through spot on lower and dented in above wheel(would probably pop out). Really nice compared to what I reworked for mine.

46C97C10-76DD-4CA4-8A1F-FE0365C3C91E.jpeg

I did/do as well. After several restos, you collect a lot of spare parts. Been selling, giving things away. Trying at least!!!
That....Is exactly why I started vending at Mopar Carlisle.. I take all the stuff I dont need anymore, from restorations. A grill, a cooler, BEER , food, some pop up shade tents..I sleep in the small trailer, I bring.. I party for 3 days and sell stuff I don't need anymore...Its a WIN-Win....Hoppy came to my spots a couple a years ago, and now he's hooked. So I let him have/pay for one of my three spots. LOL
003.JPG
IMG_2945.JPG
IMG_2947.JPG
026.JPG

That....Is exactly why I started vending at Mopar Carlisle.. I take all the stuff I dont need anymore, from restorations. A grill, a cooler, BEER , food, some pop up shade tents..I sleep in the small trailer, I bring.. I party for 3 days and sell stuff I don't need anymore...Its a WIN-Win....Hoppy came to my spots a couple a years ago, and now he's hooked. So I let him have/pay for one of my three spots. LOL
View attachment 1715174803 View attachment 1715174807 View attachment 1715174808 View attachment 1715174811
i dont have enough parts to do that lol

i dont have enough parts to do that lol
Doesn't matter...Staying on your spot is cheaper than a hotel. Besides..If you dont have a lot of valuable stuff laid out, you can walk around and enjoy the weekend. A lot of guys do that, Just put junk out, party, sleep on their spots...No brainer. Spots are $90 each for 4 days...LOL

View attachment 1715174803 View attachment 1715174807 View attachment 1715174808 View attachment 1715174811
And it looks like you wear the same pair of shorts for three days.....guess no shower point....lol!!

Doesn't matter...Staying on your spot is cheaper than a hotel. Besides..If you dont have a lot of valuable stuff laid out, you can walk around and enjoy the weekend. A lot of guys do that, Just put junk out, party, sleep on their spots...No brainer. Spots are $90 each for 4 days...LOL
and they let you stay in the trailer?!

And it looks like you wear the same pair of shorts for three days.....guess no shower point....lol!!
Haha...Those are three different years.... I like those shorts...AND...yes there are showers on site....

That's what I do. I haven't sold anything lately...oops the Fiberglass Challenger front end went last year

and they let you stay in the trailer?!
Hell... you can sleep on the ground on your spot , if you want. First time Hoppy came, he wanted to sleep under my truck...But they talked him into going home...YES we had been drinking BEER....LOL

That's what I do. I haven't sold anything lately...oops the Fiberglass Challenger front end went last year
hmm well i may have to think about that for next year. Are you allowed generators or no?

Hell... you can sleep on the ground on your spot , if you want. First time Hoppy came, he wanted to sleep under my truck...But they talked him into going home...YES we had been drinking BEER....LOL
how big are the spots?

You can't stay in a hotel/motel in Carlisle for 3 nights the $270 I pay for all three spots...

Mine are 10ft X 30ft,, three of them
So let me get this straight...you and Hoppy, beer, cars, more beer, did I leave anything out??...oh scantly clad women. You know all that probably attracts Karl and Ben...hmmm they must put your three spots RIGHT next to the security tent.:D

-
Back