Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey you Carlisle veterans....an idea.
I was looking on their site and see if I buy a vendor pass I get two tickets for the event and can come in Thursday??
I don't plan on using the spot, just thought it'd be nice to come in a day earlier.

Hey you Carlisle veterans....an idea.
I was looking on their site and see if I buy a vendor pass I get two tickets for the event and can come in Thursday??
I don't plan on using the spot, just thought it'd be nice to come in a day earlier.
That's right and actually there is a lot going on on Thursday. That's the day all the vendors exchange their stuff...LOL

That's right and actually there is a lot going on on Thursday. That's the day all the vendors exchange their stuff...LOL
That's why I thought it'd be worth a few more bucks.
I'll just go by my spot of ground and tell whoever to spread out.

Depends where they put you...These guys are looking for spots to spread out. ALso you can drive in and park there!

Something tells me there will be some good parties going on Thursday night as well. it would be nice to get first picks on parts also :thumbsup:

That's why I thought it'd be worth a few more bucks.
I'll just go by my spot of ground and tell whoever to spread out.
We do the same at the Nats. Mopar Joe gets the same small vendor spot every year. We get 2 tickets for the weekend, get in on Thursday, and have a place to park and relax right on the grounds.

We do the same at the Nats. Mopar Joe gets the same small vendor spot every year. We get 2 tickets for the weekend, get in on Thursday, and have a place to park and relax right on the grounds.
Nice!

And plenty of room to set up a table and grill for those late night cheer sessions

We also get a golf car. If you split the cost of it all between 4 guys it's a pretty cheap trip.
I bet. I've got about 13 more months before I'll be able to start planning on hitting those events without worry of dates being changed on me. As was the case for Carlisle this year. The unit transfer went thru last week finally and while a good thing overall, the drill dates changed, Carlisle is out and The Nats are in jeopardy but the Nats are close enough I can take that Thursday/Friday off and make it back for it

And plenty of room to set up a table and grill for those late night cheer sessions
Farmington. We have fun where ever we go!
060102951757[00].jpg
060102951315[00].jpg

I wish it could take off and drive to Farminton this weekend, my brother in law drove to Mn. and he said it took 12 hours, would be cool to just show up and surprise all my friends here :usflag:

I wish it could take off and drive to Farminton this weekend, my brother in law drove to Mn. and he said it took 12 hours, would be cool to just show up and surprise all my friends here :usflag:
That'd be great if you did.
12 hours, wow further away than I imagined. We are about 480 miles away.

Memike in action at Farmington.
043.jpg

-
Back