Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just came in from the shop freaking trans fluid all over from the truck and water WTF????????? That trans pan was bent a bit straightened it and checked it with a straight edge wtf? It ran fine on the lift with no leaks. The water no idea where it is coming from the bellhousing area!!!!!!! No break on this one at all!

SMURFS!

Freeze plug behind the trans Hop's ????????? maybe, wow I bet that was a shocker first thing this morning !
Hope not. Have to give it a good look over after I get a 40lb bag of cat litter so I don't kill myself and yell "help I have fallen and cant get up" Run in a few minutes, need another cup!

I knew I should have kept those depends!:rofl::rofl::rofl: and the worst part is the beer store is closed today!

Morning all...sitting on the deck listening to the birds, watching the sun break through the trees, sipping on a cup of coffee. It doesn't get much better.

Morning all...sitting on the deck listening to the birds, watching the sun break through the trees, sipping on a cup of coffee. It doesn't get much better.
I would but I think it's like 85° and as much humidity right outside my door.

Il. Send you a new supply.
NOOOOOO!!!!
wolfie 001.jpg

-
Back