Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Numbers is what sticks in my head. Phone numbers for
businesses i called 30 years ago.
Fewer as days go on.
Names? Fuggetaboutit.

Coffee is good this morning. I wish I had my wife's memory. She has a mind like a steel trap. She remembers stuff I did years ago and tells me about it when her need arises! :rofl:

I don't have that problem any more.... :D
Where's my "lucky dog" button. :rofl:

Actually I have it pretty damn good. My wife might not be a car gal but she lets me do (within reason) what I want. Since I retired her favorite phraise has been "there's money in the checkbook"! I should get the lucky dog award. LOL

Coffee is good this morning. I wish I had my wife's memory. She has a mind like a steel trap. She remembers stuff I did years ago and tells me about it when her need arises! :rofl:

Forgiven, but not forgotten....sorta

Here's some tips on fighting with women....

Here's a good one with some tips on how to stay safe....

Look what Victoria will be sporting guy's and gall's ! and yes they are 1966 A body seats :D:D Thanks to @Ddaddy and @Mopar Tim

for making it possible :thumbsup::thumbsup:. memikie is a blessed man !!

00030.JPG

00031.JPG

Where's my "lucky dog" button. :rofl:

Actually I have it pretty damn good. My wife might not be a car gal but she lets me do (within reason) what I want. Since I retired her favorite phraise has been "there's money in the checkbook"! I should get the lucky dog award. LOL
Same here !!

My wife 'remembers' **** I know I never said or did... :wtf:

Look what Victoria will be sporting guy's and gall's ! and yes they are 1966 A body seats :D:D Thanks to @Ddaddy and @Mopar Tim

for making it possible :thumbsup::thumbsup:. memikie is a blessed man !!
Very Awesome! (I touched those seats-lol)

Good Morning

Just came in from the shop freaking trans fluid all over from the truck and water WTF????????? That trans pan was bent a bit straightened it and checked it with a straight edge wtf? It ran fine on the lift with no leaks. The water no idea where it is coming from the bellhousing area!!!!!!! No break on this one at all!

Just came in from the shop freaking trans fluid all over from the truck and water WTF????????? That trans pan was bent a bit straightened it and checked it with a straight edge wtf? It ran fine on the lift with no leaks. The water no idea where it is coming from the bellhousing area!!!!!!! No break on this one at all!
jinxed yourself with your earlier post :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Freeze plug behind the trans Hop's ????????? maybe, wow I bet that was a shocker first thing this morning !

-
Back