Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
although I am still sad you left your slant six buddies behind, I am still looking forward to see Victoria rumble.

As far as slants, I turned the heat way up on my build and I am taking it to a new level

"It's going to be HUGE" !!!! to quote someone I like very much :)

View attachment 1715180708
Oh my !! you did !! I love these slant 6 engines, and I guess you know I gave my engine to a member here that drove 8 hours to pick it up and it is in his 64 Dart running great, it's engoying it's new home :thumbsup:

although I am still sad you left your slant six buddies behind, I am still looking forward to see Victoria rumble.

As far as slants, I turned the heat way up on my build and I am taking it to a new level

"It's going to be HUGE" !!!! to quote someone I like very much :)

View attachment 1715180708
I miss some of my old slants. They were great. Not enough room in the stable or enough time to work on more than I have now (and even the ones I have are more than I have time for).

I have a friend building a 66 Dart with a serious turbo /6 engine. He put a Dana rear end in it, tells you his plans, Going to shoot for some serious power.

I have a friend building a 66 Dart with a serious turbo /6 engine. He put a Dana rear end in it, tells you his plans, Going to shoot for some serious power.
I'd like to see this. There's some turbo'd slants out there but none that I've personally seen making HUGE power levels. I hope he pulls it off

In testing the Slant, he blew an 8.75! Wow....

I'd like to see this. There's some turbo'd slants out there but none that I've personally seen making HUGE power levels. I hope he pulls it off
His is EFI and computer controlled Turbo setup. A 2.0 liter turbo car can easily make 300 HP. Ford, Subaru, they all make that kind of power.

His is EFI and computer controlled Turbo setup. A 2.0 liter turbo car can easily make 300 HP. Ford, Subaru, they all make that kind of power.
The slants are good engines and can make tremendous power if done right. Damn near bullet proof too.

Hit a deer this afternoon in Toyota truck. Wife was screaming 'DEER! DEER!', and I said what deer? About 5 nanoseconds later, BAM! It's still driveable, but
ruined my day.:(

Hit a deer this afternoon in Toyota truck. Wife was screaming 'DEER! DEER!', and I said what deer? About 5 nanoseconds later, BAM! It's still driveable, but
Bummer...Don't see many Deer around here.

That bites. There should be open season on them.

Rather a deer than a moose or a bear. They do way more damage.

Theres a stretch of road where they are bad,worse at night.
I just slow down.

Rather a deer than a moose or a bear. They do way more damage.
Oh yeah, moose are the worst. A 1200 lb animal perched on stilts that will ruin your day if you hit one (if you survive it crashing through the passenger compartment).

Last edited:
Guy ran over a record size black bear,the bear moved about 10 feet with the car on its back before it expired.

-
Back