Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
A few more images from my Indy files...

6280A717-B456-4A11-8C3D-BE2A44B83048.jpeg

77FE1E91-45BF-4EA9-A7F4-87C173655B0F.jpeg

79E65B50-55AA-4A16-A468-61A8C7C1F3F4.jpeg

E3EAA55C-58A4-4D85-9D02-3B1C48C469A0.jpeg

Good looking work there Ddaddy :thumbsup:
Hey Mike, did you think more about these bucket seats? Tim is coming out here for Carlisle with a trailer and might be able to deliver them to you. I told you I don’t want much for them and can make you a great deal...I mean crazy great!

Hey Mike, did you think more about these bucket seats? Tim is coming out here for Carlisle with a trailer and might be able to deliver them to you. I told you I don’t want much for them and can make you a great deal...I mean crazy great!
Oh man !! I would love them D !!
I am full up of cost of living at this time, and can't commit, cash is thin
and I have been doing this so my shifter won't hit my old bench seat.
I have showed these seats to everyone here at home, my friends don't understand how hard it is to find a set of 66 model buckets,

000016.jpg

000017.jpg

00031.JPG

I got in a hurry typing that so you would see it as I was eating pizza man :D Love seeing your food, here is mine :)

0000048.jpg

Oh man !! I would love them D !!
I am full up of cost of living at this time, and can't commit, cash is thin
and I have been doing this so my shifter won't hit my old bench seat.
I have showed these seats to everyone here at home, my friends don't understand how hard it is to find a set of 66 model buckets,

View attachment 1715180617

View attachment 1715180618

View attachment 1715180619
You worry too much about the cost. PM me and we will find a way to make it work. :)

I get that 66 seats are hard to find ....they are one year only

They are slightly narrower than 64 and 5 and the back is just slightly shorter than a 67, and they also do not provisions for a headrest like the 67 frames.

I wish I knew someone was going to need them back when I bought seats for my 67 and paid 67 seat rates and then found out they were 66 seats.

It costs too much to be in this hobby and not know what you are doing.

I finally scored some 67 seats. Anything pre 67 shouldn't be all that expensive, the 68/9 bucket seats seem to be gold plated but older ones are around. I know I got a good deal on a pair of 63 dart GT seats for my 63 wagon from a member here. :)

where is everyone at today .....must be out on beaches and lakes having fun.

I have a question for a moderator and none are on!!!

slow day on flabo

slow day on flabo
I’m here, just not always posting...but always watching! LOL!

I think TMM is on, just in stealth mode.

Agree. Those are too nice a set of seats not to get back in a '66.
Hay ! Looking forward to meeting you, I came in to take my short pants off and put jeans on

Did I hear SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes you did brother !!!

Memike sure did the happy dance when I gave him the details. He’s outside by the fire with his guests playing music and singing while raising a glass in cheer to the folks here!
Not yet but will be soon, the sun has not dropped yet... happy dance will be going on all week :thumbsup:
Oh my goodness I am so happy !! I bet I drink to much tonight around the fire playing some old country music !!!
Victoria is going to be in fine fashion up front with me shifting in the floor !!!!

0000032.jpg

I think Supertoolman is doing the phantom of the opera lurk LOL

He is here, I can smell him and feel the presence but I cant see him :) :) :)

slow day on flabo
Flabo:lol:
I posted lots. I had a great day.
So did memike...

Hay ! Looking forward to meeting you, I came in to take my short pants off and put jeans on

Yes you did brother !!!

Not yet but will be soon, the sun has not dropped yet... happy dance will be going on all week :thumbsup:
Oh my goodness I am so happy !! I bet I drink to much tonight around the fire playing some old country music !!!
Victoria is going to be in fine fashion up front with me shifting in the floor !!!!

View attachment 1715180695

although I am still sad you left your slant six buddies behind, I am still looking forward to see Victoria rumble.

As far as slants, I turned the heat way up on my build and I am taking it to a new level

"It's going to be HUGE" !!!! to quote someone I like very much :)

IMG_20180403_120849.jpg

-
Back