Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Sometimes, the more I venture around this site the more I am reminded of how much you can’t fix stupid...and why it’s not worth bothering to try.

You can lead a horse to knowledge...but you can’t make him think.

Isn't Scampy up around MD somewhere? Seeing they've got some massive flooding

Would be easier to remember if people didn't list lalalala as a location when everyone knows they are from bumf_k IN...:poke:
Of course, if you can remember what you had for dinner last night...it isn’t a hard stretch to remember where the people you interact with on a regular basis for several years live either.

Unless you just choose not to...

I have a poor memory especially for names and addresses. I would have to write it all down and study it for a week and would still forget if I was put on the spot.

Memory is mostly just a choice. People remember movie lines, experiences and other things from deep in their past. They remember those things because they choose to...and they don’t remember other things because they choose not to.

Building a better memory can be hard and makes your head hurt...just like working out makes your muscles hurt. But the fact that you remember things from your past and the events of last week proves that there is nothing wrong with your “memory muscle” and that you can tone it to become better and more efficient.

Unless you just choose not to.

Memory is mostly just a choice. People remember movie lines, experiences and other things from deep in their past. They remember those things because they choose to...and they don’t remember other things because they choose not to.

Building a better memory can be hard and makes your head hurt...just like working out makes your muscles hurt. But the fact that you remember things from your past and the events of last week proves that there is nothing wrong with your “memory muscle” and that you can tone it to become better and more efficient.

Unless you just choose not to.
Unless your cognitive functions are ruined by stress.

I have a poor memory especially for names and addresses. I would have to write it all down and study it for a week and would still forget if I was put on the spot.

I'm bad with names, can I just call you @sshole???

(I will answer to it also....)

Well getting there with the truck, brakes are fine a bit of dirt in the master just enough to let it bleed through, trans is working, collapsed filter in the pan, one side of the bed is primed. What the other side done today to spray the silver. Then maybe do the blue tomorrow in the sun? Then rip the cab apart to paint that not to bad a few bits of filler, align a fender and scuff hopefully.

I am the same way, always have been .. But why is it I could remember wire colors and motor control wiring back when I was 50, dun that chit for 30 years no problem.. names and dates get me every time..

-
Back