Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'm back to working on my list, got all the heaters and thermostats done yesterday, outside work today. Have a Good Day everyone!

Cleaned lawn tractor, washed pigeon droppings off my big tractor. Some trailer fixing next.

Procrastinating on the stuff I need to do for work today. I did this image instead...

BF15B838-001B-4FC5-BD13-59360D009FBE.jpeg

I just had an “i cant believe i just did that” moment.
Broke :BangHead:the cast exhaust manifold on my kubota grey market tractor...caught the pipe on something as i was backing up.
Will see how mig holds. Seemed to take weld ok,and it was hot when i welded it.
Its an elbow, that i can make a new one if it breaks again.

So, thought i would investigate the rear diff i pulled out of the dart. Its not siezed, drums are stuck. So i have to get it apart and see if axles are pitted or not. Im thinking not,as the duster diff wouldnt turn. And it was a rusty ball. This one isnt. Fingers crossed.

So, thought i would investigate the rear diff i pulled out of the dart. Its not siezed, drums are stuck. So i have to get it apart and see if axles are pitted or not. Im thinking not,as the duster diff wouldnt turn. And it was a rusty ball. This one isnt. Fingers crossed.

If they are too stuck, try grinding the nail heads off the pins that hold the shoes on and take the shoes off with the drums...

Its a glorious day!
(Insert happy dance here)
0C0D7651-7A32-4E89-B744-008EE820F48F.jpeg
Axles are not pitted.
Took a grinder and split the drum, junk anyways. I can get them, along with everything new. 2.71 gearing is whats on the tag...

Good evening folks.

I finally finished the work stuff and then I cleaned up this image...

BF067210-97E1-4546-B61E-AEFDC38B0060.jpeg

I also gotta pick up some better mouse traps...

Those ones with the yellow plastic platform are not as good as the old metal gut ones...

I've had bait stolen out of at least 4 of them and only caught 3 mice so far...

Then 2 of them have completely disappear, which I think means that they went off and didn't kill the mouse, so he's running around with the trap on him until it falls off somewhere....

The old metal style have a much better success rate... I feel like I'm feeding the mice vs catching them.... :BangHead:
The early bird gets the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Good evening folks.

I finally finished the work stuff and then I cleaned up this image...

View attachment 1715180584

Oh my goodness Ddaddy :):):) The creative cartoon look looks great sir :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I had to log on to get my nascar picks in and thought I would pop in and say hello. Cold beer and white beans and cornbread cooking now :)

81 here. It was way hotter in the quonset. I was drenched by the time i got diff apart.

Oh my goodness Ddaddy :):):) The creative cartoon look looks great sir :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I had to log on to get my nascar picks in and thought I would pop in and say hello. Cold beer and white beans and cornbread cooking now :)
Thanks Mike! Sounds like you have a nice evening ahead!

Thanks Mike! Sounds like you have a nice evening ahead!
Yes I do, soon as the sun goes down I will be outside with a couple friends around a fire playing some old time country music, me on the Bass

-
Back