Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That's the point... :realcrazy:

I would rather hang out with the Daisy Duke Contestants than a bunch of guys.... :p :mob:
Hahaha , I witnessed the entire contest...
IMG_2962.JPG
IMG_2963.JPG
IMG_2964.JPG
IMG_2965.JPG
IMG_2966.JPG

Why... They are Daisy Duke Contestants, of course ... That......Was a LOT of Fun.....
The gal who played Daisy is at MOPAR in the Park for three days.....I wonder if those shorts still look as good???

With all of the rain that we got early last week, a tree in my back yard leaned over onto my Jeep....

The ground got real soft and the tree broke out at the roots...

Luckily it didn't even dent it, just a few scratches...

DSC07886 B.JPG

DSC07891 B.JPG

DSC07888 B.JPG

Damn shame that looks Like a nice tree.:poke:

:icon_fU: :icon_fU: :icon_fU:

I pulled the stump out of the ground with the Jeep so it could get even with the tree for leaning on it.... :steering:

The 5.9 L with Quadra-Trak pulled that sucker out no sweat, plenty of torque... I don't think I hit over 2000 RPM to pull it out... :thumbsup:

Damn shame that looks Like a nice tree.:poke:

It was a PIA to mow around anyway...

Plus, it got in the way when shuffling cars around in the back garage... Now I don't have to work around it when rearranging the cars....

I will help fill the void with the burnt ashes from the fire pit to help get it even with the rest of the ground... The grass will fill in on its own with time...

Now I got it all cleaned up and the Jeep back in its spot....

Just a little more to fill in where the stump was...

DSC07914.JPG

DSC07913.JPG

DSC07917.JPG

DSC07918.JPG

DSC07925.JPG

DSC07927.JPG

Now all the other trees saw what will happen to them if they fall on one of the cars, so they won't get any ideas to do that themselves.... :mob:

If you fall on the cars, you will be cut up and burned in the fire pit.... Tell all your friends.... Muwahahaha.....

The white valiant in the pic looks real nice

That's the one that the younger boy picked up from Sedanman, a 68 Signet...

It's in real nice condition....

It has a 170 slant 6 in it right now, but we're working on a 360 to put in there soon...

I have a 68 V-8 k-frame, lower control arms with sway bar tabs, and an 8 3/4" 3.23 sure grip axle that I gave him for it...

I gave him a block, crank, fresh heads, cam, and intake for it, he just bought a Mancini Racing rebuild kit C with bearings, pistons, rings, gaskets, and oil pump... As soon as we can get the cam bearings replaced in the block, we can start to put it together....

I have a cam bearing tool and me and the older boy practiced removing them, now we need to practice installing them before trying on a good block so we get them right the first time...

That's the one that the younger boy picked up from Sedanman, a 68 Signet...

It's in real nice condition....

It has a 170 slant 6 in it right now, but we're working on a 360 to put in there soon...

I have a 68 V-8 k-frame, lower control arms with sway bar tabs, and an 8 3/4" 3.23 sure grip axle that I gave him for it...

I gave him a block, crank, fresh heads, cam, and intake for it, he just bought a Mancini Racing rebuild kit C with bearings, pistons, rings, gaskets, and oil pump... As soon as we can get the cam bearings replaced in the block, we can start to put it together....

I have a cam bearing tool and me and the older boy practiced removing them, now we need to practice installing them before trying on a good block so we get them right the first time...
Another V8 swap, no one likes slants?

The car was originally a roller... we couldn't have a non-running car outside or the @sshole neighbor next door would have complained to the village, so Chuck threw in the slant 6 and trans for us so it would be running and we could keep the village off our back...

Luckily the @sshole next door moved and we have a nice older Polish couple there now and we all get along fine...

I want to show the younger kid how to build an engine, and I have lots of small blocks laying around...

Along with a stock pile of fresh heads, cranks,intakes, cams, oil pumps, lifters...

I've done many small blocks, no slants, so I'm better at teaching him on one of them....

-
Back