Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I want to show the younger kid how to build an engine, and I have lots of small blocks laying around...

Along with a stock pile of fresh heads, cranks,intakes, cams, oil pumps, lifters...

I've done many small blocks, no slants, so I'm better at teaching him on one of them....
I am finding out there is nothing cheap about a slant these days

Probably not, why do all the cool things happen on the east coast only
I don't know of any Mopar shows in your area except may be Vegas. Farmington Minnesota coming up next weekend. A long drive from somewhere in Colorado though. Ant Mopar shows in Denver?

Probably not, why do all the cool things happen on the east coast only
I bet you would like The Nats or Carlisle. Big swap meets there. Farmingtom swap is getting bigger every year. More and more commercial vendors. I met Rick from Laysons a few years back. Laysons is in Washington or Oregon. We meet up with Stephens Performance there too. They come up all the way from Alabama. Mega Parts is there as well.

Did some cleaning today. Pressure washed most of the '74 Duster salvage. Most of it looks pretty good. Rust, but most not as bad as the parts were that are on my Duster now. I'm gonna cherry pick the lot to make improvements on mine and sell the rest. What's the going rate for disc spindles? Have upper and lower arms, but only the passenger side has sway tab. I think I screwed up the bleeder seats drilling them out, so calipers are probably cores. Looks like they just did a brake job before it was parked. Rotors have no wear, but pitted from sitting, so should be resurfaced. Even the bearings might have been new. Got 2-3 thou runout before I took them apart. good pair of doors, I need to finish cleaning the glass to be sure, but that is probably all I want from them.

Last edited:
Woo-hoo I scored a better headlight bezel for the Fury, that still has the texture decals which are long gone from mine, and from most of them that you see for sale.

No word from Mr. Davis, I am not worried because it was running fine when I brought it in, but I am going to stop by tomorrow and see what's going on. Been a while!

I first created this image of my SRT about 5 years ago and have been picking at it ever since. I never could quite get it where I wanted it to be...but today, it’s done finally done.

49A00FD7-7300-4538-A20E-C8139CEBD3F2.jpeg

Took the car out for an 80 mile drive today. Stopped at a Marina to take these pics, then got kicked out because it was for members only.. Well la-dee-da!!
0528181315_HDR.jpg
0528181317a.jpg
0528181318.jpg
0528181318b.jpg

We also had record setting heat today, it hit 103* today. The old record was 1934 @ 98*. The car did good, but man was I cooking. Now we have 2 major T-storms starting to roll thru the metro area.

@toolmanmike, I hope its not that hot next weekend.

We also had record setting heat today, it hit 103* today. The old record was 1934 @ 98*. The car did good, but man was I cooking. Now we have 2 major T-storms starting to roll thru the metro area.

@toolmanmike, I hope its not that hot next weekend.
For a week, the wife's been giving me a daily weather update for this weekend. I never heard anything above 84....we're hoping that's how it'll be.

-
Back