Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Is 175 on the Interstate a felony? Or a misdemeanor? :rofl:

6869F3A3-1C5D-43DA-A33D-5C3F3BB98E97.jpeg

Tomorrow is the Kickin Summer Bash in the local town. They have an "anything that floats contest" on the river... Think I will go watch the shenanigans tomorrow!!

Is 175 on the Interstate a felony? Or a misdemeanor? :rofl:
IDK, but at the time...I didn’t care.

It was 2008 and my 3 year old daughter had fallen off a 4’ high wall onto concrete and was unconscious, bleeding from her ear. My wife called me at work, told me the details and said she was being transported to the local Children’s hospital. I was 35 miles away.

My CEO offered me the Corporate helicopter, but it would take 20 mins to get there and another 18 mins to get to the hospital. I said no, I can get there faster.

I jumped in the SRT and hit the interstate less than a half mile from work. Pedal to the firewall and I was at the hospital by my daughters side in about 23 mins. Everything between leaving work and getting there was a blur, but the car was like a jet fighter all the way with no sense of ever being on the edge of control.

Thankfully, my daughters injuries were minor and I was able to take her home after she was fully checked out. It was only later that I realized I had driven 30 miles of the interstate at full throttle top speed.

Last edited:
Drove the SRT today to work. First time with the new 3.92 rear diff (trying to put more break in miles on it). Holy crap, it is amazingly quick now!

I drove every twisty road I know both on the way in and back home to break in the clutch packs. I even spent 20 mins in the big parking lot at work doing tight figure eights like they recommend.

I can feel it breaking in and getting smoother. It so much more fun to drive now, and it was a total beast before! I am being easy on it until it’s fully broken in, but it’s like riding a hellfire bronc that just wants to break the chain.

A Few hundred more miles and I can let it off the chain...I can’t wait!

The chain...

Hay there Ben !!!!!! good to see you are back, hope the trip went well ?

I would go to the bash down at the river, that intake can wait for a day nothing like that is going on hun :thumbsup:

-
Back