Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Busy week here have to run to the Burg fast then the truck and pull some trim off the cuda, then tomorrow ubering and the same thurs. Sat VA of all days also. Time is just ticking away here.
May I suggest, driving slow, to the burg, instead of running, Ray. Yur lungs can't handle the run......:poke:

Good morning Mitch, hope a good day is heading your way today sir

Among the too many things I have to do, I am taking over leading the kids stamp collecting club. The guy that is currently doing it is moving to CA. So, I am going to his place at 9AM to get whatever he has. Sounds like a carload of materials. Stuff that has been donated by other collectors.

Last??
Chose to sleep until my alarm today.
Honda showed up needs head gasket. So some big jobs this week. Good stuff.

Big jobs= money in the bank.
Honda head gasket? Not that big of a deal,timing kit and water pump. Quoted 1000 to start.
May poke around for a used engine, perhaps it will work out cheaper.

Not likely, since there are nearly 50K members that could drop in for coffee
Honda showed up needs head gasket.
I worked on a Honda this weekend. Well, sort of. A buddy brought his wifes car seat over. Apparently the powered lumbar adjust failed and someone welded it solid a couple years ago, but a couple of welds broke. So I just re-welded it.

The less i want to do a job, the higher i price it.
Ford motorhome coming. Major electrical. Intermittent no start,then wont shut off after it does start. Go figure. Cruise stays engaged too.

Ok, I did my part, said good morning and shared some , have a good day.. see yea

AAA BATTERY 056.jpg

Morning. Just got home, been to 2 high school and 1 college graduations in the past two weeks, all grandkids. Glad to be back home. Got some wrenching to do before Carlisle.

Is it coffee time? It always is here! @Ben Drinkin would be proud, I just got invited to a local whisky/bourbon tasting club. LOL (just what I need) :rofl:

Big jobs= money in the bank.
Honda head gasket? Not that big of a deal,timing kit and water pump. Quoted 1000 to start.
May poke around for a used engine, perhaps it will work out cheaper.
I pick and choose the jobs I do here. Don't really need the money, or the hassle, that comes with big jobs. Rule of thumb, if it takes more than 4 hrs...I don't want it. And... I have sent some PIA customers down the road , as well..

Kick *** coffee today. I changed from regular to medium/dark. Much better.

Weather coming up after the commercial. Looks like isolated storms possible. I hope to do some tree trimming at my son's house. Pine tree branches are hanging over the neighbors driveway. I hope I didn't throw my old gloves away. Pine tree sap is the worst.

Weather coming up after the commercial. Looks like isolated storms possible. I hope to do some tree trimming at my son's house. Pine tree branches are hanging over the neighbors driveway. I hope I didn't throw my old gloves away. Pine tree sap is the worst.
I have some you can cut...

Sorry guys, I don't hire out. :lol: I either need to fart around with the gas powered saw or see if my electric will work. Too many limbs to cut by hand. (at least not for me today)
HIRE OUT?! hell, you are going to pay me for the privilege haha

-
Back