Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Bet if i looked in some of my old service manuals i would find it.
Have read about adjusting regs...

I usually do my images in clusters on any given subject, so I went back and finished this one that I had abandoned in favor of the other two. Its not bad, I just thought the other two were better to pursue first.

1A41456B-03DE-4190-8CD7-8D9DFADF6260.jpeg

This annoying wind has about another hour to die down or I'm going to have to make other dinner plans :BangHead: Not my idea of fun BBQing in 40mph winds

Man the participants in the Hot Rod power tour are taking a beating. Lots of wrecks and totaled classics. Including a 68 Dart. :( according to their Facebook page

I don't know. i can't stand most other males/models but I hate seeing classics destroyed, even if it is a mustang or Camaro.

:rofl: I like closing the lid to let stuff smoke long and slow. When I have to use alternate methods to keep the sausages from being blown off the grill it gets annoying :rofl:I think it is dieing down now

:rofl: I like closing the lid to let stuff smoke long and slow. When I have to use alternate methods to keep the sausages from being blown off the grill it gets annoying :rofl:I think it is dieing down now
Just throw a brick on them...they will stay put!

-
Back