Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I am getting hit....AND I AM SICK IF THE RAIN!!!
We desperately need the rain. April was one of the wettest on record. But May was one of the driest. We had severe storms but they didn't produce much rain, mostly wind

I do have 3 old ones that I keep in the grave yard for parts when needed...
I used to mow an old graveyard. You wanna talk about obstacles...:eek:

Me to don't know how you slept in the old days without AC....:D
sweat

Morning all. Got woke up by the weather alerts, another line of even nastier storms heading this way apparently. We need the rain badly but I can do without the wind
Still dry here. Looks like it wants to rain though. I haven't looked at the forecast

I will soon be revealing some new work to the shop, you are not going to believe the deal I got from a lady near by :D:D
Is she hot?

I wasn't able to keep up with back reading this week with all of my work hours...

Did I miss anything important???
Nope

I use a 21" Troy Bilt self propelled walk behind... Argh, argh, argh..... <Tim Allen grunt>...

It does a nice job and leaves the grass nice and even, like carpet...
old Wizard 50" w/ 20hp Kohler. Destroys pretty much anything in its path. Sometimes it looks good, sometimes its just shorter. :D

Oop's I was thinking of another member that mowed his prop with an old tractor his family has, sounds like you are fixed right up with some great gear :thumbsup::thumbsup:
That would be @MOPARMITCH I believe

Too wet to get the round up to work!
upload_2018-6-10_9-38-21.jpeg

Good Morning

In photo 5. Is that a "passenger attitude improvement device" pointing at the forehead of any unwilling passengers? :wtf: is that? Good morning from the VERY windy Left Coast.
Good morning from the soggy East Coast.

Normal rainfall for the year to date is around 18.5” and we have had 27.5” so far with another 0.5”+ expected today.

Dd .. So dry here this year and the wind reminds me of my youth in the Mojave Desert. 45mph yesterday afternoon. Knockin on the 20mph door already this morning. Glad I went to the circle track yesterday. One of the few places in the valley that's sheltered from the prevailing winds.

Good morning from the soggy East Coast.

Normal rainfall for the year to date is around 18.5” and we have had 27.5” so far with another 0.5”+ expected today.
Started raining about an hour ago. Pretty sure we got .5 in the first 20 minutes. Total expected 3-4 inches by midnight.

Oh man. No a/c and its hot today.
Especially in the city. Almost home. Stopped at timmie’s for a treat.
Then into my air conditioned house to cool off.

Started raining about an hour ago. Pretty sure we got .5 in the first 20 minutes. Total expected 3-4 inches by midnight.
we've been getting storm after storm now since 8 am local time. I don't know yet how much rain, but its probably in that range

@MOPARMITCH here is the flying rescue image. There are about 27 layers in this one, had to build it piece by piece.

5280F3AB-E3C5-4065-AFA3-9A5E10527C6A.jpeg

Last edited:
SWEEEEEEEEEET !!!!!!!!! LOVE it.....Thanks Dave !!!
Glad you like it! I will clean both images up for large format printing and send them to you in the next few days. I want to take my time with all the details to make it right.

Glad you like it! I will clean both images up for large format printing and send them to you in the next few days. I want to take my time with all the details to make it right.
Ok , Thanks Dave.....

Dang, every county around us under a tornado warning, heading this way

-
Back