Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The day i helped the guy install my a/c i was going to help my brother frame the walls for his crawlspace. Fresh concrete and about 85 degrees. Long hot day.
I get home, everyone is outside,except the dog.
“Its too cold in the house”
The thermostat isnt working, i turned it down and it got colder....

For some reason my wife cant wrap her head around the concept. I keep explaining, ac needs to be turned up if its too cold. And turned down if its too warm. Too funny.been about 7 years,still doesent get it.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

I just did my Civic duty and went to vote in the Maryland Primary...Not that it does much good tho, in this Commie infested State....:wtf:

I just did my Civic duty and went to vote in the Maryland Primary...Not that it does much good tho, in this Commie infested State....:wtf:
Dude, I gotta be honest, without going too political in this, I'm worried about the course of this country over the next 20 years. I don't like this divisiveness spewing and encouraged by leaders and elected officials from both sides of the political aisle. As a student of history, I see some very concerning similarities from times past. Could get very nasty.

Dude, I gotta be honest, without going too political in this, I'm worried about the course of this country over the next 20 years. I don't like this divisiveness spewing and encouraged by leaders and elected officials from both sides of the political aisle. As a student of history, I see some very concerning similarities from times past. Could get very nasty.
It's ok...I'm thinking about moving to VN...At least you know where they stand......:rofl:

Chris got a call yesterday from the chrome shop. My inserts will be mailed back to me this week. I'll let you know how they look. Lady who called said the looked really good, in her little cute southern accent.

How did she say that they looked in her normal voice????

Hey Tim...
Just stopping by, got to go pick up the grandson from BBcamp, feed him, and then off to the pool for a couple hours.

Ok. Someone check and make sure I have all rubber components on the list below for the front suspension:

• Upper control arm bushings comes in pack of 2. x2
  • Upper Ball Joint x2
  • Right Lower Ball joint
  • Left lower Ball joint
  • Strut arm bushing x2
  • bump stops sold by pairs x2
  • Front outer tie rod x2
  • front inner tie rod x2
  • tie rod adjusting sleeve x2
Am I missing anything?

Got my young men on the job today... Better them, than me.......
0626181306.jpg
0626181305_HDR.jpg

Ok. Someone check and make sure I have all rubber components on the list below for the front suspension:

• Upper Ball Joint x2
  • Right Lower Ball joint
  • Left lower Ball joint
  • Strut arm bushing x2
  • Front outer tie rod x2
  • front inner tie rod x2
Am I missing anything?
LCA bushings

• Upper Ball Joint x2
  • Right Lower Ball joint
  • Left lower Ball joint
  • Strut arm bushing x2
  • Front outer tie rod x2
  • front inner tie rod x2
Am I missing anything?
pitman and idler

I'm dreading removing the torsion bars. I hate removing those things almost as much as pulling a windshield

I think the reason he says that , is sometimes they can be stuck/rusted in the LCA or crossmember.....

-
Back