Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hi folks. Just finished this shop logo for Magster65. We will see what he thinks of it...

FAA0105C-88AD-42BD-B912-AD7F2FBFC58D.jpeg

Guy shows up today, drops off a couple winter tires. Like new. Says that car was stolen and he never got it back and had no use for the wheels. Ok.
Nother guy shows up, his vac advance croaked on his hei. I happened to have a distributor i robbed for parts and vac was good.
Then he rolls three trailer wheels off his truck, take em. Ok.
A retired tool rep has a shed full of tools, stuff he never will use, is dropping off a boxful. Ok.

Im starting to round up stuff to pass on to my son for his garage, drill press,trouble light battery charger booster cables and whatever else i can dig up to unload my shelves.

So the previous image for Magster65 was a teaser to get him thinking. Now this one is the topper that I have been percolating all day...from my perspective, it is about as good as it gets.

1D5A43F2-B12E-4CA6-91CA-6D6B392AC022.jpeg

Guy shows up today, drops off a couple winter tires. Like new. Says that car was stolen and he never got it back and had no use for the wheels. Ok.
Nother guy shows up, his vac advance croaked on his hei. I happened to have a distributor i robbed for parts and vac was good.
Then he rolls three trailer wheels off his truck, take em. Ok.
A retired tool rep has a shed full of tools, stuff he never will use, is dropping off a boxful. Ok.

Im starting to round up stuff to pass on to my son for his garage, drill press,trouble light battery charger booster cables and whatever else i can dig up to unload my shelves.

And as he gets older he will treasure that stuff more than what he buys himself I bet!!

And as he gets older he will treasure that stuff more than what he buys himself I bet!!
I have a few old tools i want to restore,an old complete post drill being one. It is a manual drill press,the claim is it will drill a 1” hole through steel plate.

*sigh*

Still dealing with the work madness. Senior management was put on work restriction of no more than 1 day per week of active duty as of today. The rest of us are on hold for the next 3 weeks while they figure out if they can get a buyer for the technology and the people who make it work.

It’s just another typical delaying tactic to keep us chained to the place. The message is simple, find another job and forget the severance...or stay captive and wait it out. :BangHead:

I am lining up my options and watching closely. If they lay me off with severance at the beginning of August, I am good with that...even the beginning of September. After that, not so much.

Fall and holiday season is a crappy time to be unemployed while trying to get something going. But I have the resources to weather that if it is what it eventually comes to.

I just hate sitting around waiting to be proactive on what I want to do next. In the meantime, I will keep on pushing my options.

Just funnin Dd .. Both my helmets, motorcycle and dirt track racing are black, one satin, one gloss, both have neon green outline flames. I like neon green. Always have. Since the time when Euclid dirt moving equipment was neon green. That Model A is da bomb!:thumbsup:

Only one up and at it this morning I see, KK has left the building... thermostat wiring is giving me a fit on the 2 stage Heat pump with back up electric heat, I have heard the heat pump work and air handler, the condensing motor all sounds great, just can't get it to go into cool so I have a tech showing up here on the hill this morning to show me what is up with all the electronic board **** they put in these 2012 3 ton unit's, yep I learned it was a 3 ton like the lady said, 57.000 BTU fooled me in to thinking it was a 5 ton :lol:

Only one up and at it this morning I see, KK has left the building... thermostat wiring is giving me a fit on the 2 stage Heat pump with back up electric heat, I have heard the heat pump work and air handler, the condensing motor all sounds great, just can't get it to go into cool so I have a tech showing up here on the hill this morning to show me what is up with all the electronic board **** they put in these 2012 3 ton unit's, yep I learned it was a 3 ton like the lady said, 57.000 BTU fooled me in to thinking it was a 5 ton :lol:

Good luck!!!

Good day to you Ben ! Busy day on your todo list today ??

-
Back