Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning.
Tunderin....
A week of rain coming. So much for a nice long weekend.

Sounds like a good time! My mother's side of the family used to get together and play music like that when I was a kid. My late hubby was in what I call a garage band that played at the local bars and such about once a month. They would get together to practice in our basement back in the day. And I have no musical talent at all... but I do appreciate it!

Morning.
Tunderin....
A week of rain coming. So much for a nice long weekend.
Well Ink, the rains have been here for over a week , spotty evening showers is what we have been getting with this heat , good for my garden but it makes the grass grow fast... but I will take it. hope you do get some sunshine between shower :thumbsup:

For some reason im swamped. All of a sudden i have a backlog. Will see how the day goes.
Quick brake job is into another day, bad cv shaft and a broken leaf spring.

LOL daughter gave me this last year it is on the outside of the shop door.
71NOlMbF-nL._SX522_.jpg

Let me shower and I will be right over, I bet you have a ton of stuff to get prepped and ready
Trying to get a bunch of cores done. I have a lot but did not cherry pick them just grabbed and rebuilt, now doing the best of the rest. At least the trailer is loaded. Just a bunch of smalls and have a few small sun testers I would like to redo fast. Then there is the Uber duties and the normal stuff to do around here.

Staying busy is a good thing :thumbsup: keeps us young and happy believe it or not Hop's :thumbsup:

Morning guys! (and gals if we have any in the coffee shop)

-
Back