Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Do you grease up the sockets? I didn't and have a lot of creaks and pops.

Morning all. Torsion springs are safer to change, but coils are not that hard to swap. Just have to be careful.

honestly, if I could afford a gerst kit for the polara, I would. But that's way too much money for such a car.

Morning all...

Quick brake question...On my 55 have disc on the front and drum on the back...no Master. Anyway sat for eight months at the shop, now the brakes are soft, I mean push them almost to the floor. Checked fluid is good. Not sure what it might need.

Morning all...

Quick brake question...On my 55 have disc on the front and drum on the back...no Master. Anyway sat for eight months at the shop, now the brakes are soft, I mean push them almost to the floor. Checked fluid is good. Not sure what it might need.
never played with a system without a master cylinder

Good morning Scored these yesterday at a antique shop for $5 each, 7/16 lefts, still in the package by Superior. I need some for the Kim’s Valiant but I won’t be opening these, cool packaging, will be wall hangers that go with my vintage mag wheel stuff.

9B28F627-DF5D-402B-BA9A-8DF750962B86.jpeg

76035821-F4DE-43E5-90D6-8EBE453B2805.jpeg

1EE0BD5A-B193-4EF9-82A5-4EFB3CFEC559.jpeg

B45EBF28-137B-416C-A1BC-99BC27299641.jpeg

Good morning Scored these yesterday at a antique shop for $5 each, 7/16 lefts, still in the package by Superior. I need some for the Kim’s Valiant but I won’t be opening these, cool packaging, will be wall hangers that go with my vintage mag wheel stuff.

View attachment 1715192036

View attachment 1715192037

View attachment 1715192038

View attachment 1715192039
THey still make these kind in 7/16" LH. Proform Mopar Licensed Electronic Distributor Conversion Kits 440-426

honestly, if I could afford a gerst kit for the polara, I would. But that's way too much money for such a car.
I like the looks of those Gerst kits. (and not too far away from me) I talked to him at Farmington. Very similar to Hemi Denny's kits.

I like the looks of those Gerst kits. (and not too far away from me) I talked to him at Farmington. Very similar to Hemi Denny's kits.
I love mine. I can't wait to drive it. I got to drive a duster with his front kit, it was very nice and responsive.

Similar to the HDKs. its actually closer to the Alterkation but the geometry is even better and the track width is the narrowest of any of them. Plus it's 100 percent American made, even American produced steel.

I love mine. I can't wait to drive it. I got to drive a duster with his front kit, it was very nice and responsive.

Similar to the HDKs. its actually closer to the Alterkation but the geometry is even better and the track width is the narrowest of any of them. Plus it's 100 percent American made, even American produced steel.
And Iowa proud workmanship.

I'm so tempted to get a vendor pass for mopar Nats

-
Back