Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So 64's are different from 65 ??? I thought they are the same chassis..
not according to several sources. including Mancini and the 62-65 registry. 64 was special. the front section length was 21 inches for the Dodge 330, 440, Polara / Plymouth Savoy, Belvedere, Fury, Sport Fury of that year. In 1965, they changed to a 22 inch front section length but kept the 35 inch rear section length.

NICE!! now to find a set of those lol

not according to several sources. including Mancini and the 62-65 registry. 64 was special. the front section length was 21 inches for the Dodge 330, 440, Polara / Plymouth Savoy, Belvedere, Fury, Sport Fury of that year. In 1965, they changed to a 22 inch front section length but kept the 35 inch rear section length.

NICE!! now to find a set of those lol
Notice the overload shocks too. My 65 Dart (my first car) had those. Went over some rough railroad tracks at 55 and the coils grabbed the gas tank lip. It ripped the tank out of the car and it skidded down the highway behind me. Yikes!

Hey... you could do like the guy that had the white 4dr Belve before me. He moved the rear to the BOTTOM of the springs...LOL
0216181444.jpg

The previous owner did that on my Swinger. It rides like a old buggy. It works, It's cheap but it is not the way to do it. I put new ESPO springs on my 66 Dart 10+ years ago and never looked back. View attachment 1715192105
So I called ESPO, 265 for the pair, 60 for the rear shackles, 20 for u bolts and 6 for the front bolts. So 350 bucks for everything isn't bad at all.

Notice the overload shocks too. My 65 Dart (my first car) had those. Went over some rough railroad tracks at 55 and the coils grabbed the gas tank lip. It ripped the tank out of the car and it skidded down the highway behind me. Yikes!
mine has those overload shocks too. but the gas tank is MUCH farther back in the early B body.

You all dont know how temping it is to put the rear suspension in polara from my dart.

So I called ESPO, 265 for the pair, 60 for the rear shackles, 20 for u bolts and 6 for the front bolts. So 350 bucks for everything isn't bad at all.
And that's the last time you will ever have to do that job!

And that's the last time you will ever have to do that job!
kind of what im thinking. she said its about a 2 week build time. So I can simply save up till mid july, then order them, have them in by end of july, plenty of time to rebuild the suspension.

I pulled this A Body A/T console out of my 65 Belve when I cleaned out the interior, the other day. It was very funky. But after I cleaned it up, it looks presentable. Maybe some new decals on top. Think I'll take it to Carlisle to sell. What's it worth, you guys???
0627181727.jpg
0627181727a.jpg

-
Back