Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning.
Woke up feeling like crap. Hope its not the blood pressure meds.

Good morning, first cup is the best cup :thumbsup: if we are talking about coffee, if not :steering: I like two cups at the same time :rofl:

Put the new fancy chrome master cylinder on yesterday. Had a heck of a time getting the lines bleed. I finally had to sit in the car, up on the lift, pumping the brakes as he called for it to get it done. Nothing is ever easy on this car.

I just wondered...if I buy BK there I might want a beer with my corn flakes.

Not much....heat index 115 yesterday. I just don't like really hot weather anymore. Way to early here for these temps.
Same here , today it will be 114, I had to family members call me to look at there a/c, one was doing a 24 degree air change and the other was doing a 22 degree air change, I had to just tell them it is doing everything it can, and one lady was cooking in her oven :rofl:.. I bet the heat and air co. are keeping busy on calls :lol:

Morning Frank and mmike.
Morning :thumbsup:

Good Morning Left Lug, Lug Nuts.......
Morning Lug Wrench :)

Put the new fancy chrome master cylinder on yesterday. Had a heck of a time getting the lines bleed. I finally had to sit in the car, up on the lift, pumping the brakes as he called for it to get it done. Nothing is ever easy on this car.
Autozone sells a self bleeding kit, 8 bucks. Works better than anything else I've ever tried. A few months back, had to replace the entire brake lines and hoses on my jeep, all fluid gone, it bled all 4 corners to a rock hard pedal in less than 15 minutes

Hey Chris see you out there...how's the wife doing??

Hey Chris see you out there...how's the wife doing??
Better in some ways, worse in others. The nerve block failed to work and she work partially during surgery so she felt EVERYTHING. Took nearly 3 hours to get her vitals stable and blood pressure back to normal but she's home and in bed no

WTF if she wasn't stable like that they should of least kept here overnight for observation. Wow I'm surprised. Keep any eye on her anything out of the ordinary for the next few days she needs to get checked. If its over the weekend, and the doctor id slow returning calls, load her up and take her to the ER.

Morning again.
Storm rolled in,and we lost our wireless internet service.
I has a 14 gmc for a “levelling kit”
What a waste of time. Two 3/4” spacers ,plastic nonetheless.
Levelling kit. How can it even be called that?

Autozone sells a self bleeding kit, 8 bucks. Works better than anything else I've ever tried. A few months back, had to replace the entire brake lines and hoses on my jeep, all fluid gone, it bled all 4 corners to a rock hard pedal in less than 15 minutes

Wow... I want one!

-
Back