Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Cool. Memike is looking forward to your return visit with the seats. See if you can score the missing passenger outboard seat rail for him at Carlisle for a reasonable price. I will pick up the tab.
OK I will. :thumbsup:

Saturday going to pick up a hood for the Barracuda. One without a hole and a bulbous scoop.
‘64 had a different latch so i have been told,so thinking hood pins for both. Have to find some old hood pins i guess.

My real issue will be to keep the load to a minimum. I am used to a one ton truck. VW has a maximum trailer weight of 2K. 200lb tongue weight. Trailer weighs 300 lb. empty.

Nah, he’s just gonna let it bounce around and sort itself out.

Glad to hear the wife is doing better.
They gave her fentayl the max dose. I guess her nerve block didn't work and she woke up during surgery. Lots of pain and elevated heart rate

Good to hear your wife is doing better Chris.
Dude, had me scared. They put me in this windowless room with crosses and bibles and such. For nearly 3 hours AFTER her surgery. Said the doc would come in once she was stable...

So anyway.

Got a message today from my friend and fellow FABO member Kegan , he found a 64 440 nearly complete in a nearby junkyard. With the trim I need.

Last edited:
Had a nice chat with @Magster65 (John) tonight going over what he wants to do and how I might help him with my image skills. I invited him to visit here and join the party.

I hope he drops by. :)

My Ex had a reaction to the anesthetic for a dental procedure. She was totally freaked out. Pretty scary. I think it had the dental surgeon a little worried too. Definitely had the patients in the waiting room worried. I heard her from there. Glad Your wife is stable and recuperating. Get her crutches adjusted right and she'll be off to the races in no time.

1AM... should be asleep already... but thinking of break lines... vinyl tops... and friends. Gonna turn on a boring movie and try to sleep!!! nite nite FABO

1AM... should be asleep already... but thinking of break lines... vinyl tops... and friends. Gonna turn on a boring movie and try to sleep!!! nite nite FABO

I just got home from work, the oldest son found a 67 Barracuda parked outside a speed shop nearby that we just looked at... Very nice solid body, no gas cap or filler tube, no exhaust, no gas tank, no front seat... Was originally a V-8 car (273 2 bbl)... But I noticed that it had a 68 front header panel with the proper 67 grille....

Hello Ray.... :welcome:

When you coming to visit your son??? If you have any spare time, stop by I'll buy you an ice cream at our local ice cream parlor.... :popcorn:

-
Back