Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I am using Trex and stainless fasteners. Should last my life time.
Yeah, but not cost effective for me, or I would have done that. I would have had to joist in between all the old ones, And this deck is 1200 sf....:BangHead:

LOL NOS!

DSC02760.JPG

Feeling stressed out. For no reason. Theres something im forgetting.

It should be here. I found the issue with the address, it is the auto fill forms that are being used. It changed the info I put in. :BangHead:
Yeh, I think I started and hit a link to look at some of their info, came back to finish and caught something it cleared on mine. I always re-read those before I hit send/enter.

When I get back from PA, I will be starting to build a new deck in my pool area. About 3500.00 in materiel, Trex decking. 1000 linear feet.
Tim... I built that deck TWICE... I did it all in Cedar Wood 22 years ago, myself. Thought it would last forever ... WRONG... Is on the North side of the house. I tore up all the boards and rails, and redid it with #2 deck, and vinyl, two years ago. It is 6 levels. Ha, I had a guy stain it about 15 yrs ago, while it was still Cedar... I heard him say to his helper.... " Who the F*** builds a deck like this anyhow ? " Hahahaha
I forget what the required spacing is. I know its less. Have seen the trex wave cause people try to go too wide.

I forget what the required spacing is. I know its less. Have seen the trex wave cause people try to go too wide.
Yes, I retained all my substructure when I rebuilt. They are on 16in centers, and most of my boards are angled. You probably remember that. Anyhoo, they want no more span than 12in with composite, Meaning I would have had to add joists in ever hole.. Not Happinin. And then the cost of 1200sf of composite decking...Uhhhh....... NO....

I'm gonna die from sheer boredom. Wife still has 3 hours to go surgery wise

Wheel bearing-slalom driving,right turn bearing gets louder. Left bearing, right? Always. Except today. Good thing they keep 2 in stock.

-
Back