Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I’m for buying quality products...period.

I don’t care where they are made, they just have to be good quality or they are just junk.

I certainly won’t be swayed by country of origin to decide if they are good quality. They either are...or they are not.

Everyone's perfectly entitled to buy as they see fit, or feel the way they do, etc.

Had fun today once it cooled off, checking out my no-horn situation. Well, there's no relay! I found one among other odds and ends in the glove box, but the connections are wrong. I see them for going for $75 and even $149 but we know if you're patient, you can come across a part much cheaper.

never too early. Morning folks.
Good morning Ben, a busy day here on the hill yesterday, and that used A/C heat pump package unit I bought for 500 works great !! 97 outside and 105 degrees 87 percent humidity in the shop, took two hours to get it to 77 and 58 percent humidity

000024.jpg

000023.jpg

Morning!
Memike, that unit did that with no insulation,so you should be able to freeze a beer in 15 minutes once inside of shop is done...

Good morning Ben, a busy day here on the hill yesterday, and that used A/C heat pump package unit I bought for 500 works great !! 97 outside and 105 degrees 87 percent humidity in the shop, took two hours to get it to 77 and 58 percent humidity

View attachment 1715192377

View attachment 1715192378
That's gonna be a great shop Mike. I'm happy you and the boys get a cool place to play.

Hot here today heat index up to 115. New little window AC in the garage kept it at 80....just right.

Hot here today heat index up to 115. New little window AC in the garage kept it at 80....just right.
Another crazy hot day here just to your south in Northeast Arkansas, yep, walking in from a 105 to an 80 degree shop feels great :thumbsup:

Morning will be low 90's here today then into high heat/humidity for a few days!

-
Back