Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just finished this image. Something different...

ADB9B76B-D261-473C-8415-7D16729B4E0C.jpeg

Had a great time at the show. Was taking a walk around the campgrounds and a couple guys yell out to us from the shelterhouse."You guys want a beer?" it was a graduation party for a guy graduating from mortuary school. Beer, open bar, food.
Pennsylvania hospitality at it's best!

Hi Tim.
Its hot here. 90.
Thats like 5 or 6 times we hit 90.
Thats like a record...

That last image I posted started from this one that I had done just before it. Then one thing led to another...

C3CAD20C-328D-4EB7-BDB5-E6549E11818D.jpeg

Back when I was first learning to “control” lightning in my images, I did a bunch of stuff like this to practice getting the effect right...

2285AD68-BC5D-4B1B-9471-F7ED837FF9A9.jpeg

Despite hardly getting any sleep with leg cramps from all the walking in the heat...Carlisle was great! Hangin out with the coffee crew, Showed my car, Sold a bunch of parts. got a few things I needed, met a bunch of people. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:thankyou: to Wolfie who was the hostess with the mostess -Not only providing a few meals, but grilling em up.:thankyou: to Tim for dragging my bumper cross country. :thankyou:to Zman - although it was Wolfie who offered his space for me to sell parts, They were side by side and it was Z's spot that my parts were squatting on.LOL
As wonderful as it was there - it is good to be home in the AC enjoyin cold brew and munching on Stromboli. Tomorrow I head up to Hoppyland to retrieve my bumper. :steering:

Despite hardly getting any sleep with leg cramps from all the walking in the heat...Carlisle was great! Hangin out with the coffee crew, Showed my car, Sold a bunch of parts. got a few things I needed, met a bunch of people. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:thankyou: to Wolfie who was the hostess with the mostess -Not only providing a few meals, but grilling em up.:thankyou: to Tim for dragging my bumper cross country. :thankyou:to Zman - although it was Wolfie who offered his space for me to sell parts, They were side by side and it was Z's spot that my parts were squatting on.LOL
As wonderful as it was there - it is good to be home in the AC enjoyin cold brew and munching on Stromboli. Tomorrow I head up to Hoppyland to retrieve my bumper. :steering:
Sounds like a great time!

Tim is headed here tomorrow morning to enjoy a day of comfort and collect the seats for Memike.

Then he’s headed to see Mitch and spend a couple of days in the DC area.

Despite hardly getting any sleep with leg cramps from all the walking in the heat...Carlisle was great! Hangin out with the coffee crew, Showed my car, Sold a bunch of parts. got a few things I needed, met a bunch o
f people. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:thankyou: to Wolfie who was the hostess with the
mostess -Not only providing a few meals, but

grilling em up.:thankyou: to Tim for dragging my bumper cross country. :thankyou:to Zman -

although it was Wolfie who offered his space for me to sell parts, They were side by side and it was Z's spot that my parts were squatting
on.LOL

As wonderful as it was there - it is good to be home in the AC enjoyin cold brew and munching on Stromboli. Tomorrow I head up
to Hoppyland to retrieve my bumper. :steering:
Hanging with all yoy knuckleheads was a blast. Meeting Zman and his wife. Along with toolman mike was a major plus for me. You are all nice people.
Thanks for allowing me into your group.
Keith post up pics of that bumper .
I bet you are like a kid on Christmas Eve. Waiting to open your presant.

-
Back