Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
sorry, the pain killers knocked me out this am.

I went in for dental surgery. I had to have my wisdom teeth cut from my jaw bone yesterday. took 5 hours, while awake, numbing wore off 3 times. And they screwed up my prescriptions so I didn't get pain meds until nearly 5 am this morning, 16 hours post surgery.

Dam.... Sounds painful, I hope you're ok...

Hey guys. I'm back at home, vista. Kids are going to live here......

Easier to move them then us.....

Welcome back Tim.... :welcome:

Glad things are working out where you can stay in California...

Didn't I recommend to move them to Cali back when we were talking about it in this thread??? :poke:

Welcome back Tim.... :welcome:

Glad things are working out where you can stay in California...

Didn't I recommend to move them to Cali back when we were talking about it in this thread??? :poke:
You did, BUT moving teens from there normal life and friends is a daunting task.....To these teens there friends are there life.....no kidding...

You did, BUT moving teens from there normal life and friends is a daunting task.....To these teens there friends are there life.....no kidding...
always a tough decision. If I may, how is your sister doing?

Yeah, I see... Long time friends are hard to move away from....

But I lived in Nebraska for two years when I was young and didn't like it as much as here where I grew up... I would take California over Nebraska any day....

Yeah, I see... Long time friends are hard to move away from....

But I lived in Nebraska for two years when I was young and didn't like it as much as here where I grew up... I would take California over Nebraska any day....
im the opposite. Send me to Nebraska over CA any day.

It's 35.9° here right now, the snow is starting to melt and I keep hearing it falling off the trees and hitting my roof... :realcrazy: :realcrazy: :realcrazy: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:

-
Back