Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey guys, busy morning here. I need to het going. Mom has a x ray and scan this morning at 11. Strange, Sunday night we got a call from the home where she lives. She has been nursing a cold and had a fever. They gave her Tylenol bad it reduced the fever but not far or fast enough so the took her to emergency for some tests. They were afraid of pneumonia. All test were good but 2 of the blood tests had elevated liver numbers so they did a quick scan and x ray. Apparently they saw a cloudy area in the x ray so off for more scans with dye today. Damn, she's 92 and in good health. Don't put her through this stuff!
Well hope it all goes well. Keep us posted.

Hey guys, busy morning here. I need to het going. Mom has a x ray and scan this morning at 11. Strange, Sunday night we got a call from the home where she lives. She has been nursing a cold and had a fever. They gave her Tylenol bad it reduced the fever but not far or fast enough so the took her to emergency for some tests. They were afraid of pneumonia. All test were good but 2 of the blood tests had elevated liver numbers so they did a quick scan and x ray. Apparently they saw a cloudy area in the x ray so off for more scans with dye today. Damn, she's 92 and in good health. Don't put her through this stuff!
Good they got her checked quick. At that age, the slightest ailment can easily snowball. Hopefully they didn't make her sit in a waiting room long. My wife went to ER last week cause BP spiked. After 3 hrs she was more worried about catching something from everyone around her. She had them recheck and BP was down. She left.

BE351A98-840E-46B0-A922-B0EC62FDF527.jpeg

Hey Hoppy, did you get your calendar yet?
No was just thinking about it, mail has been super slow here. The main one got swamped the other day with 185 pallets of mail and been getting through it, usually get in 20.

No was just thinking about it, mail has been super slow here. The main one got swamped the other day with 185 pallets of mail and been getting through it, usually get in 20.
mines still MIA too. They'll get here eventually

Mission accomplished. Bulbs changed. Although, I bumped one and it started working. May regret it, but changed it anyway. I'm sure the quality of new ones is not even close to what I took out.

Meetings at work. Engineering meetings always start late so, just a drive by...

Well hope it all goes well. Keep us posted.

Good they got her checked quick. At that age, the slightest ailment can easily snowball. Hopefully they didn't make her sit in a waiting room long. My wife went to ER last week cause BP spiked. After 3 hrs she was more worried about catching something from everyone around her. She had them recheck and BP was down. She left.

Thanks guys. The MRI went well and the attendant mentioned something about a bile duct. (infected may be?) Hope it's something simple. We have a appt. with a gastro-guy tomorrow for the results I believe.

Evening folks. Calendars showed up today. Thanks Dave! They look awesome.

Driveshaft showed up later last night.

-
Back