Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Anybody doing an ugly sweater party? :lol:

View attachment 1715259084

We did an ugly sweater party at my best friends Irish Pub last night. Ian Gould was playing live. He is from Belfast. Talks a bit funny but is really good. Drank way too much Guinness. Pints and shorties

Omarros ugly sweater 2018.jpg

Let me go out and get some pics...

stay tuned, here's some music while you are waiting.... <<<Musical hold....>

So I am a bit behind this morning with my reading but just had to respond to the Dr Hook! Only show you can go to where Bikers, hippies and rednecks all have a blast! Watched them in Rogers Ark many moons ago. Great show. Attached pix is project for today. I am retiring the back half of the Demon. Sometimes it is just easier to start over! 17 degrees F this morning but shop is a warm 50!

IMG_1674.JPG

I'll close the thread until I can backread and see if it's worth saving.

It's in the trash file. Half way through the first page it went sideways.

It's in the trash file. Half way through the first page it went sideways.
What! I didn't get to see the fight?
laugh2.gif

I wouldn't drive in freezing rain unless I have to... Too dangerous/slippery...
Even worse here. Sunny skies but a motorcade from the airport to the stadium area for the big cheese.
Traffic will be all messed up down that way. :realcrazy: My garage is somewhat in that direction. Plenty to do here anyway. Like harass TMM. :poke:

Man, some people prefer to play darts.
Holley issue
http%3A%2F%2Fmedia-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2F736x%2Fb5%2F72%2F6f%2Fb5726f5badc80eaba6fae926ec2be09e.jpg

As long as they're having fun, who am I to get in the way!
laugh2.gif

Last edited:
Just got a call from a car club member. He found a 68 RT convertible for sale around here. It ran and drove a few years ago. $10,000.

Just got a call from a car club member. He found a 68 RT convertible for sale around here. It ran and drove a few years ago. $10,000.
You taking a drive?
or are you still sick and sipping nyquil? :(

You taking a drive?
or are you still sick and sipping nyquil? :(
Better than that. Cough syrup with codeine! LOL I told Rick I would need the space and a place to work on it. Sounds like it hasn't been restored and it's in good shape.

I had a 69 Super Bee A12 car, in 1977. Trac pac car also. Put it all together ( it was apart when I got it ) and drove it for a year or so,. I'll dig out the old pics soon. Anywhoo ... Sold it in 1978 to a kid with his jaw wired, from wrecking his last Mopar. Thought It was wise then to sell it, to buy 1960 Fulie Corvette... Still got the Vette...

I had a 69 Super Bee A12 car, in 1977. Trac pac car also. Put it all together ( it was apart when I got it ) and drove it for a year or so,. I'll dig out the old pics soon. Anywhoo ... Sold it in 1978 to a kid with his jaw wired, from wrecking his last Mopar. Thought It was wise then to sell it, to buy 1960 Fulie Corvette... Still got the Vette...
I'd like to see some photos.

As of this 5 minutes that Delta IV is still a go at VAFB. I missed a Space X Falcon launch Monday due to being in SD. The camera is in the truck already :D no cloud cover to speak of. Should be a spectacle to watch.

-
Back