Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Man today is going to suck, opened a bag of LA oem Vac advances I put away a while ago before I was using lanolin oil to store stuff, all have surface rust from the humidity in the shop. Marathon day of walnut blasting and zinc coating for sure, prob 40-50 in there all Mopar!:mob:

OK here some more filler our "other" car. 55 Chevy 2dr hardtop with SBC400 and some custom looks.

IMG_1726.JPG

IMG_1728.JPG

IMG_1732.JPG

IMG_1729.JPG

IMG_1737.JPG

IMG_1739.JPG

IMG_1741.JPG

IMG_1734.JPG

IMG_1736.JPG

Morning.
Figured this thread would get there today.

@memike we'd probably already have another three or four pages of space filled if it wasn't for the Mods deleting Hoppy's posts.....:rofl::rofl:

I feel discriminated here since Wolfie left. Dam you all just because I have red hair all the rest can just go F..k yourselves!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
WHAT HAVE I EVER DONE TO DESERVE THIS TREATMENT!
(the replies should get a few pages)

The pic you just posted with the kid and puppies had me laughing....sent it to my daughter in Japan.

I started laughing when I opened that in a e mail. Reminded me of the Korean family that raised dogs to eat next to me in HI. Marilyn lost it.

Morning Mike...feeling better??
Compared to..........................................dog poop? Not really. Thanks for asking though. If I have another rough day like yesterday I'll try to get into the Doc tomorrow.

hey whats the production date on the six pack car? Looking for info on a 69 1/2 vac advance.

-
Back