20180609_171414.jpg

20180609_171400.jpg

20180609_165326.jpg

20180609_152848.jpg

20180609_151740.jpg

20180609_151658.jpg

20180519_125246.jpg

20180330_143832.jpg

Was touring the next town,the deer wander around without a care in the world.
A couple big bucks with nice antlers.
A couple young bucks sparring in someone’s front yard.
Nice to see.

Buddy was hunting yesterday, figured the trail was made from a few deer. Shure enough, just before sunset, 5 deer came down the trail. He wasnt set up, so tonight he will give it a shot.

hey whats the production date on the six pack car? Looking for info on a 69 1/2 vac advance.
And y
:rolleyes:
Not that I should say anthing having been silly enough to respond to another oil thread last night. :BangHead:
Unwatched it this morning. :)
I even looked on the net for articles on the subject of "too much zddp". One independent engineer said that it isn't even necessary after the cam is broke in and of course the tech guy from the old car oil company said that you absolutely need it LOL I got to laugh over that one

Well this page should be about ready to turn...……..

turn.....……..

turn.....…..

Doing a 70 hemi distrib it is a oct 69 build, confusion on which vac advance the older aluminum style or the stamped steel one, cannot get a answer 69 used the old style 70 the stamped but a 70 model car. PIA sometimes 100 point cars. Thanks.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9lTPzAh7Ev_DBds4WYizb2SDZNjt5Ae0UW1qVif1mF1GukXi2.jpg
hqejdh-AAURGl5HRwYSHUpaWEVVRxQJGgUWRAcHBV46CQsGHBQLHksBHBQIGUsBBRACDxdHXUNKW1FfWUBQWEtYWEBLABQP.jpg

And y

I even looked on the net for articles on the subject of "too much zddp". One independent engineer said that it isn't even necessary after the cam is broke in and of course the tech guy from the old car oil company said that you absolutely need it LOL I got to laugh over that one
I always add some Lucas to mine. What's it going to hurt.

Gal on tv advertising laser eye surgery...........................................wait for it..............................................................she's wearing glasses! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

We actually have a pretty good thread on it over at IFSJA. Just one or two people regugitating hearsay. The rest is real examples and quality info.
One thing that's a bit different is stock cams and a fair number of rigs with cats.
Our older engines and newer oil is not a good mix - International Full Size Jeep Association
yes I use a different screen name there.

I always add some Lucas to mine. What's it going to hurt.
Ya that's a whole different argument. Apparently too much is not good................depending who writes the article.

-
Back