Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The whole house is warped. I have fixed things level and they do not look right at all compared to the rest of the house! LOL Dirt floor basement and tree trunks for the main joists. I figure it has been that way for 200 years leave it alone. What is amazing no rot or termites ay all! I was going to put a dehumidifier down there and then thought what will happen when it dries out? Bang, groan, pop, really warp!

Smart move, they weren't always pretty but they knew how to build.

it was probably lacquer thinner ....probably burn the throat the same LOL

I have no idea how people do it every weekend .........I am done with it .....I am going to stick to the elmers glue LOL

it was probably lacquer thinner ....probably burn the throat the same LOL

I have no idea how people do it every weekend .........I am done with it .....I am going to stick to the elmers glue LOL

Practice lots of practice....

wow, big block timing chains got expensive ,......seems auto zone don't even stock them anymore and the other guys only carry the edelbrock brand one for 80 dollars :sad9:

Sounds like moonshine to me. It must have been the Keystone chaser though.........
Definitly the little bit of rocket fuel that got her.. The keystone water was just to get it down the hatch.
Rani, Have a good beer and dont let them talk you into any more shots.

I noticed that here also and it figures they are putting one in a few miles away!

Morning all. Sounds like Rani had a exciting weekend.

Morning Toolman, Back at the grind today I bet, Have a great day and lock all the tools down this morning :glasses7:

I noticed that here also and it figures they are putting one in a few miles away!

If you own a newer Rice burner it's great. Most of the older car stuff your better off ordering online, take advantage of the discounts

I am kind of loyal to pep boys. Order online and it is 30 off and pick it up and show military ID another 10% off. Really cannot beat it and the hot rod "shop" guy has done a lot of research on parts for me.

I am kind of loyal to pep boys. Order online and it is 30 off and pick it up and show military ID another 10% off. Really cannot beat it and the hot rod "shop" guy has done a lot of research on parts for me.

Very few Pep Boys around there parts. I actually also use Advance Auto. They have a Commercial Counter in the back and their own phone number. They do pretty well by me. I do have to help them on some stuff. LOL. I have a 30 day open account with them. And they will deliver to me in around 30 mins. As will my Federated Store and my Carquest.

-
Back