Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Cool I wont have to get sheets for the bed then just a tarp over you. I can see it now ben sleeping in the yard hugging the keg!

What's happening today? Ray in the hospital? Hope he is doing well. Deja Vu! Didn't I say that yesterday? lol
I just learned about OMR myself #-o No answer yet :???:

Hey guys... first ride on the motorcycle yesterday, spring is officially here. 70 yesterday, 68 today and sunny days ahead
:cheers: Same here kazooom, no motor bike :banghead:

I would like to go to the Summer Carlisle show sometime. On my bucket list.
same here Mike! same here :color:

wow wish I could do the Carlisle trip... not this time tho... too much happening.. better call up the beer store Hops and let them know Bens coming... ya don't want them running dry... haha :drinkers:

wow wish I could do the Carlisle trip... not this time tho... too much happening.. better call up the beer store Hops and let them know Bens coming... ya don't want them running dry... haha :drinkers:

Got a keg and some homebrew coming from DC that day in trade for hops.:D:D:D:D:D:D

I second this :cheers:

Strangely enough, i really don't drink all that much beer. A whisky bottle, on the other hand, doesn't stand a chance in hell..

Hey if anyone has a sleeping bag bring it cant find all the stuff for the rv. Did find a bottle of mad dog in it though. Kids.

Well every one have a good day.. Y'all can't say the hillbilly did not try and join in.. Coffee pot is dry and the weather is nice ! Me gone!!

g'morning you all - into me second cup already.. 3 day weekend.. going with the "chillin' attitude".. even had pizza and beers last night - weather is damn near perfect! :coffee2::coffee2:

Looks like I have a fun project after the lift is in see if the valiant will start. Has not run since 1990! That should be some entertainment for sure.

I figure it is good for exterior lights, engine/trans/rear glass, dash and misl dumb parts when I post it as a parts for sale car. Not sure of the rear in it yet but it is bbp. I cannot see under it where it is. Body is pretty far gone even for patch panels and do not expect the frame to be in any good shape.

-
Back