Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Man what a pain in the *** getting carb numbers together to cherry pick cores!

I'm still a cup or two away from human..
imagesSGD2PSOW.jpg

Morning folks!

Had to take a break from re-assembling my front end. Wife wanted lunch. I hate taking breaks but I need to. Heading down now again, tho! Mug refilled and all!

Hey duce! New to the coffee club? Welcome!

I'm still running small bolt pattern. Just found a set of 14" slots with 7" rears and 6" fronts. Swedish made, actually.

Yup I'm the newbie here. Thanks for the welcoming guys. Ahh I see. I have a really nice set of wheels but they are bbp. Took em off my mustang haha but I believe they'll look so much better on the dart. Rear is already swapped to a narrowed 8.8 rear end.

Mitch you ever have cluster problens on a 98 Nissan frontier? Dean is pulling his hair out and I looked at it also. He just put in a new cluster and it is better but it has no spedo, gas or temp gauge. Seems like a common problem but cant find fix info on it.

Yup I'm the newbie here. Thanks for the welcoming guys. Ahh I see. I have a really nice set of wheels but they are bbp. Took em off my mustang haha but I believe they'll look so much better on the dart. Rear is already swapped to a narrowed 8.8 rear end.
welcome - absolutely change to the bigger pattern if you have the means

Mitch you ever have cluster problens on a 98 Nissan frontier? Dean is pulling his hair out and I looked at it also. He just put in a new cluster and it is better but it has no spedo, gas or temp gauge. Seems like a common problem but cant find fix info on it.
Nope, Sorry... Don't even like those kinds of problems :lol:
I'm in and out here... Payin Bills...

-
Back