Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning boys and girls. Working on my first pot of coffee. Getting ready to go fill my turkey tag. Filled my archery tag yesterday. Got one with 1 1/4" Spurs and 10 1/2" beard. My biggest to date. Taking the 12ga this morning to fill my landowner tag. Not many other reasons to get up this early on a satSatur.haha

He should be done smoking by the time I get back from hunting this morning.

IMG_20190509_063212584_BURST001.jpg

Tomorrow is last day here. Usually the first week is best, but the weather pushed everything back a couple weeks here. Even the mushrooms are just now starting to come on good

Bet your nipples got hard when you saw that!
No but a big smile did happen.
Had a few people email me that have seen the car and I've talked to at shows.
Told them to bring their copy and get their pic holding it with the car.
A cool MOPAR moment!!

Hey just stumbled on repop washer bottles that are genuine mopar authorized, price is right also. Let me get the link.

He has some good parts reasonable also. That's the guy I refer people to for distributor tags, only guy that does them right.

Hey just stumbled on repop washer bottles that are genuine mopar authorized, price is right also. Let me get the link.
I wouldn't mind having a new one. Mine is nice but I don't know how old it is. It cracks or something and you need one. I think next time I'll just put water in it and add a little coloring. It never gets used.:D

He has some good parts reasonable also. That's the guy I refer people to for distributor tags, only guy that does them right.
I called and talked to him about a NOS positive battery cable he showed. Didn't have them in stock and wouldn't have them for a couple months.
I got one from another vendor.
Seemed like a nice guy.

I called and talked to him about a NOS positive battery cable he showed. Didn't have them in stock and wouldn't have them for a couple months.
I got one from another vendor.
Seemed like a nice guy.
Good man for sure. He referred me some early work. Getting a lot of 1940/50's questions lately by e mail. Who needs to advertise right? Already at the point of saturation.

I think I might actually have a guy to help here on occasion. He wants to learn this stuff and is local to boot.

Good man for sure. He referred me some early work. Getting a lot of 1940/50's questions lately by e mail. Who needs to advertise right? Already at the point of saturation.
Word of mouth my people in the hobby nothing better!!

That'd be great!!
Forgot about him thought he was BSing a while ago. He was at the wedding and we talked. Biggest dam Mexican I ever saw. Just have to orient the work spaces to the north then if facing south prob run away from the work! He works at the local salvage yard he is the guy with the cut off saw to pull clips. Good guy.

-
Back