Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That’s a special skill there. 17 oz is the record for what i have seen on a rim. This takes the cake!
Depending on the tire size, if it takes over 3 or so ounces I like to spin the tire on the rim a half turn to see if there is a difference.

Looks like they had fun along the way though!

I did a lot of their tire and wheel work since I worked right down the road at a Chevron. Eddie brought those drive tires and wheels in "White wall out" he says, "You've got to be kidding me Eddie :wtf:" . "Think about it Alex. They're going on the Cadillac". :BangHead: and the lights went on :lol:

I said to take all the weights off the small stack and the same amount off the big stack and it should be close to balanced. Some brainiac disagreed with me.
You see, it called for .25 on opposite side, and all they had was .50’s. Then it called for another .25 on the first side. Then back on other side...
Tempted to go sign up just to throw another stick in the fire..

There was this one wheel, other mechanic threw it on the balancer and it would not balance out at all. Was full of fix-a-flat and 1/2 gallon of water. And the tread had a big s in the pattern. How people can drive on such junk amazes me.

So, anyone recognize this pinion snubber set up?

20200905_145608.jpg

20200905_145550.jpg

Common on, nobody has seen this? Legit set up

-
Back