Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
upload_2022-2-6_13-12-26-jpeg.jpg

When I was getting parts together for dart I found some NOS anco anti sail wipers. Red dot. Of course the blades are shot now. Finding refills proved an issue. Finely found complete assemblies at NAPA and just used the blades. They called them classic. Tossed the rest...

Hey folks!
Spent a couple of nights out in the summer house with the wife and our youngest. Relaxing.
Contemplating whether to ship all my loot over quick and expensive or slow and a little less expensive.

Last edited:
Ok didnt back read but.... got home at last at 1:15am central time this morning. Boat cleared customs and immigration ar 1400 yesterday. Flew out of New Orleans to Denver then Denver to San Antonio ( I didnt pay for or book the ticket). Time to get some quality family and car time in this week.

Ok didnt back read but.... got home at last at 1:15am central time this morning. Boat cleared customs and immigration ar 1400 yesterday. Flew out of New Orleans to Denver then Denver to San Antonio ( I didnt pay for or book the ticket). Time to get some quality family and car time in this week.

Rest up, you more then earned it.

Hopefully gonna get Stefan's Jeep running today. He was doing the valve covers yesterday when I talked to him. Mostly just wires, ods and ends - and double check everything. Only big item left -need to get the exhaust pipes back on. They look like a PITA...
He had more done than I expected. The back bolt on passenger side of exhaust wasn't easy. But we got it
It's alive! Started right up and ran good. Had a lot of steam from exhaust. Not surprising since it was dumping coolant out when the head gasket went.

So tempted to try building one of these straw bale homes haha. I can get straw bales for 1.0 each locally haha
Karl. Just called me. Asked to tell everyone he is in the hospital with Pneumonia in both lungs. He said he will be there a few days.
oh no! @krazykuda get feeling better!

-
Back