Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Lots to backread, can't. My boy and Marie worked on his rat rod. Got a bunch done. I mostly sat and barked orders. Hopefully have a first test drive under its own power soon. 100% from scratch. Bit of welding to do before gas tank gets filled. I wish I could have a good day or two with standing and walking. Hopefully MRI has good news. I want him to be able to drive it before heading back to school.
Yep, a bunch of welding goes in to those builds from what I have seen, hope the mri reading is good news :thumbsup:

Had some big storms roll through last night. Sky was green and tornadoes in the area. Seemed to last all night. 92⁰ yesterday. 79⁰ today.

20220723_173120.jpg

20220723_173326.jpg

Lots to backread, can't. My boy and Marie worked on his rat rod. Got a bunch done. I mostly sat and barked orders. Hopefully have a first test drive under its own power soon. 100% from scratch. Bit of welding to do before gas tank gets filled. I wish I could have a good day or two with standing and walking. Hopefully MRI has good news. I want him to be able to drive it before heading back to school.
Hope they can find and fix the issue. Damn, it's not fun to be able to walk or stand. Tell Marie Hi!

Well Jodi made it home last night late, so we slept in this morning. Hemi is totally giving her the cold shoulder it is hilarious. I gotta get the Demon ready for a car show Thursday night. I tried to take it while Fred was here and got a fuel fault code warning. Ended up taking the Cuda instead. We are trying to get local Sheriff re-election campaign going. He is a gearhead with the Duster painted same way as my Demon. Good guy, we’ve are going to do a caravan to the show, all Mopars. So I am trying to get fuel delivery fault code sorted out and pretty much tear the car apart trying to figure it out, cannot find anything wrong, Yep I needed a new gas cap. What a moron! I instinctively went to the fuel rails. She be purring now.

Morning, cooler here for the next week or so. Looks like chance of rain all next week, we need it bad. Coffee is on as I type this.

Me to, just got to decide which direction to go in, head towards Memphis or north towards Mammoth springs, I need to go north for two reasons, so I may go that way. Go after fresh sweet corn that is..
Our Daughter lives in Mammoth Springs but she is heading to my Dads house in Fayetteville today for a BBQ!

Ye
Our Daughter lives in Mammoth Springs but she is heading to my Dads house in Fayetteville today for a BBQ!
Yep, I remember, I only have to drive 35 miles to sweet corn, then just south of mammoth springs to pick up a free sheet of aluminum 3ft by 8ft.

Have a good strap and be careful, my uncle got killed that way.

I had a 5/8" cable I was tugging on with a
th?id=OIP.jpg
snap while stripping the false work from under a newly constructed overpass. I saw it break and ducked down as low as I could in the cab just in case. The sheared end didn't hit me or the tractor, but it did have the distance to do so. I got to hatin' stripping bridges :lol: but the superintendents either thought I was good at it or wanted to get rid of me :lol:. "Go get Alex. He'll do it. He'll do anything." :rofl:

I had a 5/8" cable I was tugging on with a View attachment 1715960341 snap while stripping the false work from under a newly constructed overpass. I saw it break and ducked down as low as I could in the cab just in case. The sheared end didn't hit me or the tractor, but it did have the distance to do so. I got to hatin' stripping bridges :lol: but the superintendents either thought I was good at it or wanted to get rid of me :lol:. "Go get Alex. He'll do it. He'll do anything." :rofl:
If you listen real careful like, they always sing before snapping! It is your only warning, they are all good till they aren’t. I have snapped several and it never ceases to scare the crap out of me.

Good morning guys…Cracker Barrel just before FL line…busy place. Headed to Sarasota to surprise my Mom, she is doing great in the rehab section of her community, fractured hip July 3rd, quick surgery fixed that, but on the 13th an ER doctor called and said you need to see your Mom, when I got there she was fully alert and comfortable but she had a serious infection. Hat’s off to the nurses and the docs. And Mom for a healthy lifestyle her whole life. She didn’t complain not even once.

Tree stumps. Landscaper friend on mine told me for the small ones 6-8" size, drill numerous 1" holes into the stump vertically and fill them with pool acid. Cover it after with something to keep the critters out and refill the holes for a week or so. Doesn't take all that much acid to do so. It rots the roots off and the stump just takes a little tug and out it comes.

Hi Eric, how’s your knee healing?

It's summer on the Central Coast! I thought I would have to turn on the heater in the Express to go look at the Donut Derelict's cars this morning :lol: It's 61° :eek: we're havin' a heat wave! :lol:

Darn it is stupid hot out and 81% humidity! I am done. even with a thong on! But the neighbor chick took pics! I am still sexy just need a waxing! I missed my calling Chippendale Hoppy?:rofl:

Darn it is stupid hot out and 81% humidity! I am done. even with a thong on! But the neighbor chick took pics! I am still sexy just need a waxing! I missed my calling Chippendale Hoppy?:rofl:
Would rather see a picture of HER !!!!

-
Back