Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Buddy made some studebaker hood emblems for me. Font isnt right, but close enough. As soon as i get to shop will take a pic.

When I come in, it gets quiet haha! I have later hours than you guys.
Been driving the Fury a couple times a week. I've put 30k miles on that Mopar in the the past 6+ years.
Resort is busy. Boss resigned, it's so much better now.
Mom fractured her hip in July, has a room in the skilled nursing section now, she tried hard to recover/rehab but can't stand up on her own...pain meds make her groggy. 86 and never had any health issues. Surprised her last weekend, it's only 7 hours and an easy drive.

When I come in, it gets quiet haha! I have later hours than you guys.
Been driving the Fury a couple times a week. I've put 30k miles on that Mopar in the the past 6+ years.
Resort is busy. Boss resigned, it's so much better now.
Mom fractured her hip in July, has a room in the skilled nursing section now, she tried hard to recover/rehab but can't stand up on her own...pain meds make her groggy. 86 and never had any health issues. Surprised her last weekend, it's only 7 hours and an easy drive.

Morning to ya!

Man I'm jealous of your mileage. Mine has essentially been a garage queen since November of last year. Getting closer though.

Sorry to hear about your Mom's health. Tough going

Morning to ya!

Man I'm jealous of your mileage. Mine has essentially been a garage queen since November of last year. Getting closer though.

Sorry to hear about your Mom's health. Tough going

Thanks! I was Mopar-less for 5 years before I stumbled onto mine. A real cool old guy Mr. Davis got it running well, that really helped.

Yep, glad Goldfish65 is driving his mopar and enjoying it, so sorry to here about your mom David, good to see you join in this morning

I had a #13 the other day. :thumbsup:
5aac74cc01b10.jpg

Morning all

Minor rant... I've been waiting on those transmission cables to come in.... 2 things happened ... 1st was I didn't get a shipping notification from the vendor... I guess that's not a given but it is a nice thing to get.
I do get torqued at the Post office though. I think they have diffent carriers on the weekend. Saw a Package on Informed Delivery... it was due Monday. Made a quick store run last night around 7pm...and I see a box balanced on the side of the mailbox (about 400 yards away at the bottom of the Hill) Sure enough it's the cables. Really wish they wouldn't leave stuff just laying there at a common spot (there are 6 mailboxes there) on the side of the road.
Tracking has been more of a general reference lately. I just got stuf from Rock Auto. Tracking was from DHL (and was correct) but the post office delivered them. I rarely see a DHL truck around here.
Our regular carrier is an older woman with an obviously gimped foot/leg. Yet she still parks at the end of the drive and walks every package up and carefully places on porch. Weekend varies a lot. Still usually get them up by the house, but not very careful
l about it...
They leave stuff out by the box here usually just Fed ex. The PO i know most of them pretty well and they take care of me and leave it in the shop or call me when there is alot and I will run in and pick it up.

Yeah .. the weekday carrier will drive up the lane and leave it on the porch or I have a container out there they can set it in if the weather is bad.
All the regular carries bring stuff to the house. If the garage is open, some will put stuff in there.

Thank you, walnut ridge... I will look at my calendar, I drive to walnut ridge to hit the flea markets, two good ones there, about 45 minutes away.

Are you looking to buy some fleas at the flea market????

After a good rest, wife and I went to watch my son and there band play, wow !! I can see why they are the number 1 band around here.
Treva cought me gabbing with the brunette you see next to me in the last picture..

Screenshot_20220917-201129_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220917-200912_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220917-183216_Messages.jpg

Our regular carrier is an older woman with an obviously gimped foot/leg. Yet she still parks at the end of the drive and walks every package up and carefully places on porch.

If you see a homeless man walking and limping, is it pc to say he has a "bum leg"??? :lol:

Got some yardwork done yesterday. Bunch of hedge trimming and shredded everything. I have a big pile of branches I want to shred, but will wait for long sleeve weather. My arms look like I was fighting with cats. :soapbox: I did have a new unpleasant part of the job. Them damn Lantern Flies kept landing on me while I was working. :mob:

Yep, glad Goldfish65 is driving his mopar and enjoying it, so sorry to here about your mom David, good to see you join in this morning

Hey Mike, "live life like you mean it" Mom always has, good role model. The community where she lives is a non-profit owned by the Mennonite church, been there 30 years, everyone loves her and her place is beautiful and state-of-the-art. She knows the story of Victoria.

Hey Mike, "live life like you mean it" Mom always has, good role model. The community where she lives is a non-profit owned by the Mennonite church, been there 30 years, everyone loves her and her place is beautiful and state-of-the-art. She knows the story of Victoria.
David in the house! Good Morning

-
Back