Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Thanks man, I'm actually relieved. Dementia made her an extremely difficult person to deal with. Being her healthcare POA I became the target for all that was wrong with her unhappiness.
Condolances and understanding. Went through it with Maes Dad several years ago...

Some of you may already know, but I found a non-denominational Bible teaching Church here in my city that basically has the same doctrine as my Church in America. So I've been going there pretty much every Sunday. Went to Christmas Eve services last night. It was pretty awesome. 20 people came forward to accept Christ as their savior for the first time. Went back this morning for another service at 8:30 a.m. and then they had a fellowship luncheon/party for a few hours. My car is being repaired in Saigon so I have been driving my motorcycle with Chin on the back. It's pretty refreshing to get on a motorcycle and ride around. Much freer feeling.

View attachment 1716026095
That's a motorcycle? lol You need something like this over there.

R.jpg

Guess what? I left all the wife's gifts in the Dakota. Well the doors are frozen shut Gift giving is on hold!
OOPS!

A Happy Christmas Day to all...

A quiet morning....

Sun is shining, and double digit temps... rocketing up to 25° today!

Thanks everyone for providing this virtual pillow fort in a world that's often insane. It is a gift. Be safe and enjoy the day.

Thanks man, I'm actually relieved. Dementia made her an extremely difficult person to deal with. Being her healthcare POA I became the target for all that was wrong with her unhappiness.
Thats our situation as of late too. It sure isnt easy.

Guess what? I left all the wife's gifts in the Dakota. Well the doors are frozen shut Gift giving is on hold!
OOPS!
Facebook post, blue F150 with tailgate down, dumped all the christmas gifts on the highway. Someone picked them up and is keeping them safe until the find the owner…
Just sayin, could be worse Ray.

Facebook post, blue F150 with tailgate down, dumped all the christmas gifts on the highway. Someone picked them up and is keeping them safe until the find the owner…
Just sayin, could be worse Ray.
That definately on the suck scale 1-10 thats a 14

They have a super bee at the AACA museum but like most of the displays ropped off and the hood is closed!

To all the coffee crew, thank you for the chat sessions I learn from here, seeing all the new places and parts of your lives, may you all be blessed with care and love on this day.

Merry Christmas to all, you guys rock this old man on the hill daily.

FB_IMG_1596370908815.jpg

-
Back