Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Oh crap the word is out I can calibrate meteres on the AACA site. Lol have more meters coming for calibration. Hope they do what I asked and put a note in there what to do, will get confusing with the ones I bought.

Hahaha, I've looked and the only Mopar car I found was a Colt. LOL I've never even seen a muscle car here. I've heard of some car shows and I've seen pictures of some older cadillacs, and other cars like that but just no muscle cars. They would not be a good car for here, the road just suck and no where to drive it. Only 4x4 where I live.

Strangely I've seen a lot of more door Nova's for sale up in the main city..
Seems like you need to import one haha!!

New logo
Calibrating meters to make them great again!
I'm recalibrating all the time!
76kyjwheaynt1bzul3aqdj67l2ut84pbu9bvd421&rid=giphy.gif

Seems like you need to import one haha!!
Hahahaha, That would be a possibility, just gotta pay the shipping of $3-5K, import tax of 80% of the value that the government says its worth (not the actual value I paid for it so its always higher), registration & inspection and lawyer $3-4k. Oh and wait 4-8 months to actually get the car. Then there is the issue of the wonderful salty air and also the problem of no parts available. I think I'll hold off LOL, although I do look because if I can find one of those Brazilian Darts or other, I would consider buying it and shipping it back to the US, that is much easier!

Brand new 1500 Ram trucks here sell for $150k. The only Dodge dealer and place to get parts for them is in San Jose, and they are about 4 hours away. Dont expect them to have the parts, they would most likely have to order them in and that could take a month or more. So gotta stick with the brands that they do have parts for. Toyotas are popular here and thats what I have now. Sadly had to pay $32k for my 2011 4runner with 65k miles on it when I bought it in May of 21. Although I could probably sell it for $28-30K after 5 years if I keep the miles down. I've only put on 10k miles in almost 2 years.

Got second coat of paint on. I did find another oops on my patching. Set wallboard too tight and no paste got between. Cracked apart while sanding. This one is in a spot I can come back to touch up. Gonna go ahead with flooring.

Breakfast was yummy. :thumbsup:

B7F6C767-0E19-489D-A291-039D608DD5F3.jpeg

Hahahaha, That would be a possibility, just gotta pay the shipping of $3-5K, import tax of 80% of the value that the government says its worth (not the actual value I paid for it so its always higher), registration & inspection and lawyer $3-4k. Oh and wait 4-8 months to actually get the car. Then there is the issue of the wonderful salty air and also the problem of no parts available. I think I'll hold off LOL, although I do look because if I can find one of those Brazilian Darts or other, I would consider buying it and shipping it back to the US, that is much easier!

Brand new 1500 Ram trucks here sell for $150k. The only Dodge dealer and place to get parts for them is in San Jose, and they are about 4 hours away. Dont expect them to have the parts, they would most likely have to order them in and that could take a month or more. So gotta stick with the brands that they do have parts for. Toyotas are popular here and thats what I have now. Sadly had to pay $32k for my 2011 4runner with 65k miles on it when I bought it in May of 21. Although I could probably sell it for $28-30K after 5 years if I keep the miles down. I've only put on 10k miles in almost 2 years.
That's a interesting dynamic.

Sounds a lot like Mexico on importing. The little woman wants a TR6, but it will cost as much to import as it will to buy it. And then, of course, parts for a Triumph would be near impossible to find..

So, you'd be like $50K into a 20K car... Ouch

It sure is. I was considering shipping my Ram here, since it was paid off. I checked with a lawyer and they said my Ram would of been worth about $42k so I would of had to pay that right away and then all the other stuff on top of it. Totally wasnt worth it!
Off to church. Nice chatting this morning Ramie. Say Hi to Dana as well. We hope you stop back.

So, you'd be like $50K into a 20K car... Ouch
Exactly! Costa Rica is the most expensive country in Central America and thats all due to the messed up government. They are behind on the times and dont think of things that could help them. The cost of living is very similar to back home in MN. Everything is just expensive

-
Back