Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Nice ride around. Lots of big group sales. Some cool junk, but didn't buy much. Think I spent $10 total including a hot dog and water at a church sale. :thumbsup:

Nice ride around. Lots of big group sales. Some cool junk, but didn't buy much. Think I spent $10 total including a hot dog and water at a church sale. :thumbsup:

This just popped up on MP... just outside of Lancaster though .. too far even for Free thing

Screenshot_20230610_140404_Facebook.jpg

Just had a bit of a scary situation. It's been a nice breeze out, but nothing crazy. Wife was out at the deck table doing a flower arrangement and the wind picked up the umbrella. Took it straight up in the air and dropped like 50 ft away on the ground! Guess we need to start using that little hold down screw in the base....usually put it down if storms are coming.

Last edited:
Just had a bit of a scary situation. It's been a nice breeze out, but nothing crazy. Wife was out at the deck table doing a flower arrangement and the wind picked up the umbrella. Took it straight up in the air and dropped like 50 ft away on the ground! Guess we need to start using that little hold down screw in the base....usually put it down if storms are coming. Guess
We was campin' at a local lake one summer where camp sites were very random with few of them designated for wheeled camping type vehicles. Get there at the right time you camp right next to the water or the bathrooms, whichever you prefer :lol: We preferred the beach. Lounging on my inflatable water craft with adult beverage close at hand, big gust of wind, BIG gust. Something casts a big shadow over me momentarily :wtf: Look up and see one of those stylish shade canopies sailing overhead on the breeze :lol: legs and all. Flew over me and landed about 100 yds out in the lake :lol: Looks like the crappie and the bass got a new party place :rofl:

Back from running around in town. Picked up a mattress frame ($30 FB) for the son to go with the "bed in a box" mattress we bought new yesterday at the exchange. We had a scratch discount promo ticket that it was too early for but the store mgr. let us do it anyway, got 25% off so saved on the bed and it will all fit in the Stinger when I drive it over the mountains Friday.

That brief instance in time .... it's almost like deja-vu... when you think "when that comes loose my knuckles are going to get smashed.".

And then it happens

20230610_182900.jpg

So after an all day family picnic/reunion, spent about an hour or so welding some more in the dart. While all the panels are tacked in, I’m now going back and stitch welding it all into one big Seam.

Let the sparks fly.
And smoke. Welding like that inside the car gave me a headache. Gonna have to figure out a way to get the fumes and smoke out of the car . Thinking of rigging the shop vac to the gun and letting it suck the fumes as I weld

-
Back