Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just finished the first round..

20231123_150452.jpg

Yep, pretty much. 1 1/2" pvc with 2 90's going into the stack. The lateral line has may be a 1/4" in 20' . Enough for grey water but not grease and sludge. The dishwasher drains into that line. She scrapes the dishes before washing but......
I bet it has been years since it's been cleaned out. What ever it is, it's pretty solid at about 6'. I vote for a new line amd a couple 45's for the win.
The diswasher pods leave residue in pipes. Moms did the same thing. Boiling water helps keep it flowing

Happy thanksgiving to ny southern friend(s)
My son is coming for dinner tonight, he then flys back out to work. Red Sucker lake. Camp life for a few more weeks.

Ford tuned up,4wd working. So its done. Geo metro got the transmission fluid changed, only took a couple qts.
Brought in Firebird dash, a couple small repairs and clean/paint to match interior.

No time for back reading as usual, sat in Emergency room till 1 am last night, wife got four stitches in her knee, I cleaned it and butterfly stitch and lifted her in the truck, bled out bad fast, but she made the trip with out bleeding, nurse ask who cleaned and butterfly stitched it, she seen the baidadine...I told her I keep that in my shop, and I am the dr that has stitched up a dog, my son twice.. she said they needed to hire me.
So, the knee capsel didn't get hit! Thats great, one stitch in side 3 out side.. memike is preparing dinner, with my great strength in life pointing her finger and directing me..
Everyone have a super day, and be sure to count your blessings on this Thanksgiving day...

Got to go put table clothes on and get things ready by 11 thirty, love you guys.

the man on the hill memike.

View attachment 1716169816

View attachment 1716169817
Great job Doc! And be sure and tell my cousin the new road bed looks great!

-
Back