Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
What I figured... thread sealer?
Chris, you probably don't need thread sealer. If you have a good gasket on the face of the block for the oil pan. The correct torque is probably in inch pounds. But I don't know the specs exactly.

Chris, you probably don't need thread sealer. If you have a good gasket on the face of the block for the oil pan. The correct torque is probably in inch pounds. But I don't know the specs exactly.

Thanks Mitch. Figured the studs didn't matter much... just well seated. I like to check the brain trust first :thankyou:

Donut Derelicts had quite a crowd this morning. Even had 2 Mopars, 1 '70 Challenger and a '67 Coronet RT that sounded very healthy as he was heading for the street as I pulled in to see.

Are these distributor- related?

@halifaxhops

20231203_142844~2.jpg

Last edited:
The answer to the volume of interceptions appears to be to just not throw the ball. Losing 6 - 0 .. 3rd quarter the Zapper has thrown the ball 15 times

Belichek is meeting with Chargers ownership and his real estate agent

Well back from the city later then I expected. Miserable day out.
I have the snapper soup cooking. They brought steaks to grill for dinner.figure some baked potatoes and maybe applesauce.
I need some sugar. It's one of those days.

20231203_145612.jpg

The answer to the volume of interceptions appears to be to just not throw the ball. Losing 6 - 0 .. 3rd quarter the Zapper has thrown the ball 15 times

Belichek is meeting with Chargers ownership and his real estate agent
That's the game sposed to be on CBS here rat now, but it's not. A weather delay in Potberg? Got Denver an Hustun as a third choice here :rofl:

Ok I have a question. I want to eventually swap out the headers for a manifold. I have a 318 in my dart. I found these on marketplace place. 1973-1976 Mopar “A” Bodies | Mopar exhaust maniford great shape went with headers instead | Facebook
It says small block but is there anything else I should be looking for in regards to fit?
I will say this and I could be wrong and I know someone will help out especially if I am wrong. 1973 started with the spool type motormount and to be honest it won't matter really

Shes going to get the work but I've seen so manygreat examples I cant decide.

Thank you!

I'm happy to help design your color scheme if you need it. I recommend just looking at your engine bay -- or envisioning how it's going to look someday -- and pick out the details you want viewers to notice.

The red on the ignition parts, the black wrinkle air cleaner, the yellow Accel plug wires that match your Optima battery top, those aluminum pulleys you polished on for two months at night while watching TV, etc., etc., can be tied in with the accent color(s) to create a uniform and totally custom presentation that will make both of us proud and draw that viewer's eye around the whole engine bay.

Just one example is Bruce's Warlock II, a gloss black stunner with satin gold pinstripes.

FB_IMG_1701637677623.jpg

FB_IMG_1693924186678.jpg

FB_IMG_1701637666183.jpg

Look what he came home with!
FB_IMG_1701577488281.jpg

A few more installation pics customers were kind enough to share ...

FB_IMG_1701637998820.jpg

FB_IMG_1701638031713.jpg

FB_IMG_1701638053858.jpg

FB_IMG_1701638127890.jpg

Dream it up!

FB_IMG_1701638095008.jpg

-
Back