Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Someting jus came to mind. SpaceX. I look, 19:13 PDT SLC4 South Vandenberg. My fav viewing site is closed due to a mudslide from the storms in recent past.

Jungle Pam made it into Hall of Fame! How cool is that. For you non racer guys she is arguably the most famous BUG (back up girl) ever. Congrats to her
Well may be.

FB_IMG_1710115010693.jpg

Well, doesent seem like it but was a productive day. Cut brackets off steering column and moved it 2” forward. More belly room, never know if a guy needs it. Then mounted e-brake assembly to kick panel.front cable is bad, i ordered a new one.

Then modified my english wheel. Akward to move so i added wheels to front and moved the lower dies as well. Now its manageable to move.

Guess next is attack wiring harness.

Well, doesent seem like it but was a productive day. Cut brackets off steering column and moved it 2” forward. More belly room, never know if a guy needs it. Then mounted e-brake assembly to kick panel.front cable is bad, i ordered a new one.

Then modified my english wheel. Akward to move so i added wheels to front and moved the lower dies as well. Now its manageable to move.

Guess next is attack wiring harness.
**** Frank you do a great job. Defiantly make me look lazy.

@Mopar Tim Did ya hear a sonic boom at about 9:25 PM PDT? They finally launched that SpaceX at 21:15, of course that was after I drove 20 minutes to the neighboring village and waited on them to delay their planned 19:15 launch. By the time I got home the overcast had cleared and I watched from my driveway until second stage was out of sight. The first stage set down just south of San Diego on the Of Course I Still Love You barge in the Pacific.

Morning Monday Mopar early birds pass the coffee too early for me...yet again.

Good morning everyone. Too much to backread. Long weekend. Friday the dog got hurt, slipped on the ice, hurt her hip bad. Couldn't stand or walk. Used a sling, got better each day but still bad hobble. Sat, got a little done on the Charger. Got the back window much closer which is cool, but when working on installing the flywheel on the actual motor to use, the bellhousing fell and cracked. Got some pointers from John @Sublime one so we will see if it can be fixed.

Good morning everyone. Too much to backread. Long weekend. Friday the dog got hurt, slipped on the ice, hurt her hip bad. Couldn't stand or walk. Used a sling, got better each day but still bad hobble. Sat, got a little done on the Charger. Got the back window much closer which is cool, but when working on installing the flywheel on the actual motor to use, the bellhousing fell and cracked. Got some pointers from John @Sublime one so we will see if it can be fixed.
Carprofen is good for dogs with bad joint pain

Can't "Like" that weekend Eric. Tough one.

Can't "Like" that weekend Eric. Tough one.
Thanks Chris. Overall wasn't bad. Rough for the dog. I was beside myself with the bellhousing. I honestly was buying time as I need a scattershiled for Bonneville anyway. If I have to spend the money, then it will just have to wait and I will get other stuff done.

-
Back