Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Time to start tractor and go dig up a battery tray for the studebaker. Got fender cut for battery to fit, will rough in a strip of sheet metal to give me reference to close in the tub. Need to make sure i have wheel clearance.

Stupid pain meds have me in a bit of a brain fog. I need to watch my step today.

It was enough to get my motor going.
Lots to do today. One of my investment partners called last night. Wolfie you want to go to Vegas. He has his own plane I usually go twice a year. He claims I'm his good luck charm.:rolleyes:
Anyway so do you want to buy my Lotus.
I'm going to look at it. It's a nice car, but really, And I told him not really interested.
So I'll pick you up around 11 and we can do lunch.
Love me some Lotus, but they are little guy cars, I just don't fit in them.

I never thought I'd be ordering cooling lines, one of my most hated automotive parts.

It is going to be different.

When I drive my Mercedes, my left foot always goes to an air clutch pedal, it's such a weird feeling to drive an automatic. Now I'm going to have a mopar automatic for the first time and I'm going with column shift.

Screenshot_20240322_102449_Chrome.jpg

I never thought I'd be ordering cooling lines, one of my most hated automotive parts.

When I drive my Mercedes, my left foot always goes to an air clutch pedal, it's such a weird feeling to drive an automatic. Now I'm going to have a mopar automatic for the first time and I'm going with column shift.

View attachment 1716225272
Drove semi for 10 years so I completely understand.

View attachment 1716225272

If those are from Inline, i have them on my car they go in pretty much perfect...

My oldest got to have a one on one chat with our Lt Governor today at the state house! Wasn’t planned, spur of the moment thing. Now my daughter wants to run for office…. :BangHead:

IMG_3897.jpeg

My oldest got to have a one on one chat with our Lt Governor today at the state house! Wasn’t planned, spur of the moment thing. Now my daughter wants to run for office…. :BangHead:

View attachment 1716225307
Hope your daughter dose when she's old enough, we need more good people in office. Train her well Chris and a cute kid BTW.

Going through some old photos and here's one of my granddaughter on the old truck having a good time trying to sell me a hamburger she cooked and burnt the **** out of it. Best deal w

1711138948067.png
as 5 bucks and I had a charcoal hamburger for dinner that night.

FRIIIIIII _ PHERKING _ DAYYYYY

I suppose my issue is that I've never bought into the whole "Co-workers are family" horseshit. So by Friday, I am freaking D-U-N with them.

And "Fool in the rain" came to mind for the monsoon deluge atmospheric toilet flush that's headed to PA apparently.

Got the inner fender pretty much done, i just need to build the battery box and weld it in. No pic as usual. One photo in mockup stage.

IMG_0485.jpeg

The Hagerstown swap meet for tomorrow was canceled due to weather and no rescheduled date.......................

My decision earlier in the week to skip was the correct choice. :thumbsup:

-
Back