Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
yeah.. i had a puddle under my trans i was like NO!!!! then realized i didn't tighten the drain plug all the way :) read bad things bout the head gaskets i'm using.. so i'm praying i don't end up with water coming out..
I'm not much of an engine builder so I said screw it and bought a Blue Print engine. I like doing everything myself but couldn't afford my screw ups.

I'm not much of an engine builder so I said screw it and bought a Blue Print engine. I like doing everything myself but couldn't afford my screw ups.

I'm "fair" to "scary" on the engine taker-aparter thingy..... "Build" LOL... I can build a house, but not a motor

I have no problem building em.. i wanted super thin gaskets but didn't read reviews before buying them, like half the reviews complain bout leaks.. if it leaks i'll yank the heads and replace the gaskets with normal ones and lose like 1/2pt of compression

I have no problem building em.. i wanted super thin gaskets but didn't read reviews before buying them, like half the reviews complain bout leaks.. if it leaks i'll yank the heads and replace the gaskets with normal ones and lose like 1/2pt of compression
Gasket thickness makes a difference for sure. Like shaving a head.

About the same for me I can restore a car body but I can't build an engine or a house.
The only thing I don't do on my cars is the body and paint work. Just to messy for me. And I don't have the correct equipment to do it properly. But I can do anything else including the interior. All the mechanical, engine rebuild , everything. And, and, and I can build a house. House. I built my house in Maryland 40 years ago.:lol:

Started feeling like **** today just before lunch. Weather maybe? All my joints started hurting and felreezing up. Some Ibuprofen helped, hot shower at home. Made some soft shell tacos. See how it sits...
Weather changes sometimes hit me pretty hard too. I have been feelibg rough the last couple days too. Something is on its way im sure.

The only thing I don't do on my cars is the body and paint work. Just to messy for me. And I don't have the correct equipment to do it properly. But I can do anything else including the interior. All the mechanical, engine rebuild , everything. And, and, and I can build a house. House. I built my house in Maryland 40 years ago.:lol:
I'll stick to the messy job of doing body work. LOL
Built my garage from the cement to the wiring and so far it's been good but I don't like building.

So at the point of my city where it meets the river. There is a ferry boat that transfers people and motorbikes across the river to the island of An Binh. Actually several ferry boats. They start running about 4:30 a.m. in the morning and run until 1:00 or 2:00 a.m. night time. Many people come and go to work in the city. There are always two boats in progress. Usually passing middle of the river. There's a lot of traffic. I've been on it a few times. It's pretty cool. I like to ride over to the island and drive around on my motorbike. Enjoy
1000003584.jpg

1000003585.jpg

1000003583.jpg

Started feeling like **** today just before lunch. Weather maybe? All my joints started hurting and felreezing up. Some Ibuprofen helped, hot shower at home. Made some soft shell tacos. See how it sits...
I hope you feel better in the morning

Good call staying out of that mess.
State representative showed up and live streamed it via YouTube, it got UGLY. City council voted 8-1 against the proposed resolution which 90 percent of those or more in attendance were against. Then the city lawyer stood up and told the council they have no legal powers , which pissed off the crowd. Damn near had a riot! I turned it off at that point.

Not to go too political but if this is a microcosm of our nation, we in for rough times.

Anyway, back to sanding the frame

State representative showed up and live streamed it via YouTube, it got UGLY. City council voted 8-1 against the proposed resolution which 90 percent of those or more in attendance were against. Then the city lawyer stood up and told the council they have no legal powers , which pissed off the crowd. Damn near had a riot! I turned it off at that point.

Not to go too political but if this is a microcosm of our nation, we in for rough times.

Anyway, back to sanding the frame
Yep I know.
Hope the frame is cleaning up nicely.

Good Evening All! Drive by for me, set my dang clock *** backwards this morning, PM alarm lol. Made it to work "kinda" ontime, ran out of the house and missed my favorite time of the workday, here before it starts!!!!

It was a tough game!
Didn't see game, only caught score, within 10 points? There was a lot of talk about a coach on Seattle Sports Radio today, don't know if it was Iowa St. something about some reporter who's been trying to get responses out of this coach for 2 years, not sure what it's all about but that reporter is rolling out some kind of story during the tourney for pubilicity....drama

-
Back