Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
LSU Kim Mulkey I guess, talking heads here say she should go to TV after her coaching career, opinionated/controversial, I'm ok with that

Well, it's that time, old guy needs to hit the hay. Have a Great Night All!
Still morning here, only a little after 10:00 a.m.. went to work out this morning, went to breakfast, went to the Cafe for coffee. Came home. Will drink a few beers and take a nap for a couple of hours. Life is simple here :lol:

I'm not much of an engine builder so I said screw it and bought a Blue Print engine. I like doing everything myself but couldn't afford my screw ups.
I bought a short block from blue print. They don't sell those anymore. Imo a good choice. But I guaranty I did not save money. There long block is a good deal...

I'm not much of an engine builder so I said screw it and bought a Blue Print engine. I like doing everything myself but couldn't afford my screw ups.
If they’d have a big block option, I probably would have been better off going that route too but they never have or will

Good morning everyone. Thank you for the well wishes. I am up and getting ready for work. Feeling off and tired, but I slept in the chair last night which is always a struggle. We will see how it goes today. Nothing is pressing, I will just come home if I need to.

It's Taija Tuesday! (i woke up dizzy and feeling like ****.. gonna be a long day..)
1711448608043.jpeg

Morning to you a cold rainy day here then warming to the 70's for the next week...I'm ready.

Last edited:
-
Back